twenty-one

The next few days go by and you felt like you were on top of the world. You were drunk on Taehyung's love and you felt like a teenage girl with a crush. His sweet kisses and his soft touch lingered on your skin for so long and you never wanted the feeling to go away. You finally got your Taehyung back. 

"Noona?" Jungkook's voice pulls you out of your daze. "Are you okay?" he asks and you look at him confused. You slowly nod and he gives you a small smile, going back to eating his chicken. You get lost in your daydreaming thoughts again until Jungkook waves a chicken wing around your face with his chopsticks.

"Aren't you hungry? Why aren't you eating?" he asks and you scrunch your nose up at the smell of the chicken. Normally you would have eaten but for some reason, you didn't have an appetite and chicken seemed kinda gross to you right now. You opened your mouth to speak but you were interrupted by a whine from Jungkook.

"Hyung, what the fuck?" he pouts, staring at Jimin as if he just murdered his whole family. Jimin pushed the younger over and sat down, happily munching on the chicken wing that was previously in Jungkook's hold. You scoot yourself over when Taehyung appears at your side. He takes a seat and immediately wraps an arm around you, kissing you on your forehead. You smile up at him and lean into his touch.

Jimin has gotten used to seeing you two back together but Jungkook seems to have a grudge against your husband. You weren't sure if he knew about what happened between the two of you but you figured the younger boy would warm up to him eventually. Jungkook goes back to eating his lunch, swatting away Jimin's hands whenever they get too close to the box.

Taehyung got up to get something to eat and when he came back with the same box of chicken, you felt sick on your stomach. He split the back for Jimin to eat but when he pushed the box towards you, you quickly pushed it away. Jungkook looked up from his food again at your actions and developed a worried look on his face. "Noona are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah Jungkookie, i'm just not in the mood to eat." you answered and he didn't look convinced. When he got ready to argue, he was distracted by Jimin who was still trying to steal his chicken even though he had his own. You smiled at their bickering until you felt a hand on your thigh. You looked at Taehyung who was looking at you concerned. You looked away from him before he could ask any questions. Annoyance brewed inside of you at the constant worried glances from the boys. You were fine, can't they leave you alone?

The rest of the week goes by and your time to relax finally comes for the weekend. You and Taehyung were snuggled up to each other watching a boring movie. You laid the side of your head against his chest, listening to the steady thump of his heart. You lift your head up to look at his face. His eyes are fixated on the screen to the television, the light illuminating his features in the dark.

He feels your stare burning on his face and looks down at you. He hums as if asking you why you're staring. "I miss Yoongi." you say which caught him by surprise. He nods his head and stays silent for a few seconds before speaking. "You should go see him." he suggests and you look up at him pouting. "But it's already late." you whine. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you slept over." he shrugs and you actually liked that idea. You stood up. "Okay, i'm going to go then!" you smiled and he nodded and smiled with you.

You packed a few random articles of clothing, too excited to worry about whether or not they matched. You texted Yoongi to make sure he was fine with you coming over and you rushed to put your shoes on and leave. You ran towards the door but you didn't get far before you were pulled back into a chest.

"Calm down," you heard Taehyung's soft chuckle from behind you. You felt your cheeks heat up as his chest rumbled from laughter. His arms snake around your waist and turn you around. "I'm gonna drive you there, alright?" you didn't argue because all you wanted was to see your big cousin.