five

You and Jimin stare at each other with wide eyes. You needed to act fast. Snapping out of your daze, you ran back into Jimin's room and stripped of his clothes and put yours back on.

Jimin walked in just as you were pulling your pants over your bare thighs. You heard him mutter an apology and he quickly turned around but him seeing a little of your skin was the least of your concerns at the moment.

When you were done dressing yourself, you scurried to put on your shoes and you were ready to run out of the door but before you could run across the living room and out of the front door, the doorbell rang.

You froze in your spot and looked at Jimin, fear evident on your face. "Calm down, Y/N. It might be the mailman or something." he says trying to assure you but to be honest it sounds like he's also trying to assure himself.

Jimin slowly walks up to the door as the knocking continues. You run and hide behind a wall, trying to spare your life and dignity. As soon as he unlocks the door, the door bursts open nearly flying off its hinges. An angry and irritated looking Taehyung storms in right after.

"Where is she?" Taehyung asks, not even acknowledging his long lost best friend. "Well nice to see you too, asshole." Jimin crosses his arms, casting Taehyung a disapproving look.

"Look, I don't have time for this shit. Where is my wife?" Taehyung demands. Your mouth dropped upon hearing him use the term 'wife'. He's probably only saying that for show. Jimin chuckles humorously.

"You mean Y/N? You sure don't treat her like a wife." Jimin uncrosses his arms and takes a step closer, looking a bit angry. Your eyes widen upon seeing this because the last thing you wanted was a fight. "What happened to you, Tae? Why did you chan-"

"Jimin, I don't have the time for this sappy shit. If you won't get her then I'll just get her myself." Taehyung pushes Jimin aside and enters further into Jimin's flat.

There was nothing that you could do but sit there. You were scared but for what? Taehyung already said that he could care less. Even though he said he doesn't care, you didn't want him to have the wrong impression.

You didn't want him to think that you didn't love him, which you did and you always will. Another thing that worried you was how eager he was to have you home. Why so suddenly?

You slid down the wall and tried to conceal yourself in the corner. Your position was very uncomfortable and the feeling of the stiff mildewed clothes rubbing against your skin be beginning to irritate your skin. A few tears escaped your eyes as well. 

It almost looked like Taehyung was about to give up on searching but of course, fate has its ways.

The results of your careless actions yesterday in the park caught up to you and a sneeze began to build up in your chest and at the bottom of your throat. You did everything you could to hold it back but your nose began to burn and the sneeze escaped your mouth.

The whole house went silent. From the corner of your eye, you saw Jimin slap his hand on his forehead and you slapped your hand over your mouth to stop any more sounds from escaping.

Once again, fate has its ways because that one sneeze turned into another, and another, and another. When you were finished with your sneezing fit, you were left gasping for air. You looked up from your lap to see Taehyung standing over you.

His expression was unreadable and you couldn't help but stare back at him in fear. "We have to go now." he said, tilting his head towards the door. You felt no need to protest so you nodded and stood up.

"She's sick, Tae." Jimin spoke up causing Taehyung to stop and you ran into his back. A whimper escaped your mouth upon running into what felt like a brick wall. "Step up as her husband for once and take care of her." Taehyung looked back at you as you were rubbing your sore nose before looking at Jimin again.