fourty-nine

Jungkook's is awoken by the feeling of the beaming sun on his face. He decides not to open his eyes, knowing he'll be met with a pounding headache.

He can feel arms wrapped around him from both sides but he feels the steady breaths flush against his bare chest. His head dips down a little and he picks up on the feminine scent and assumes that the person in front of him is Y/N.

Jungkook shifts slightly, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer. He grows a bit confused when his hands feel like this figure is different from Y/N's much curvier figure. Just to be sure he isn't just tired or something, he trails his hands down further to grip her backside and squeeze, just to make sure.

At first everything is normal until.. "Yoongi." a voice that definitely does not belong to Y/N breathily moans.

Jungkook's eyes flash open and he's horrified at what he sees. He screams and pushes them away which causes them to land on Taehyung, who groans in annoyance, and then land on the floor. They stand up and scream as well after seeing what bed he was in.

"Jimin what the fuck?!" Jungkook yells causing the other two in the bed to whine and cover their ears at the disturbance. "W-Why were you– What the fuck?!" he screams again.

Jimin looks around confused before he recalls the feeling of someone touching him, someone he thought was Yoongi. "Why were you squeezing my ass?!" he screams back in disgust.

"I thought you were Y/N you dumbfuck!" he screams again and at this point the entire neighborhood is awake. "I thought you were Yoongi you assface!" Jimin fires back.

"Can you both shut up." Taehyung grumbles into the pillow. Both Jungkook and Jimin look at him for a second before returning back to their arguing. "Why the hell were you in here?" Jungkook asks, looking around for his shirt.

Jimin takes a second to really think because he really doesn't know how he got in there either. "I don't know, too drunk. I probably thought this was Yoongi's room or something." he says, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Jungkook finds his shirt and puts it back on, "Dumbass." he teases Jimin. Jimin scoffs and crosses his arms over his chest, sneering back at him. "It's Hyung to you."

"Alright, dumbass-Hyung. Can you get out now?" Jungkook taunts with a smirk and Jimin looks about ready to attack until he hears more groaning from the mattress below them. Y/N's eyes are barely open as she seems to be clutching her head in pain.

Jungkook's response is immediate, going to the kitchen to grab a water bottle and then back into the room with a bottle of pain relievers. He hands them to her and Taehyung rolls over, taking them as well. It's only then he realizes that his head hurts as well and he feels really hungover but he's only worried about Y/N and Taehyung.

After Taehyung downs two pain relievers, he tiredly looks over at Jimin with a confused look. "Don't ask." he mumbles and walks out of the room, leaving the three alone. Y/N mutters something about how annoying Jimin and Jungkook are before going into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth, putting on some clothes so she could see Yoongi.

She slipped the t-shirt over her head and quickly went to find Yoongi. Yoongi looked up from his laptop just as Y/N entered the living room. She looked at him expectantly as she took a seat next to him. She knew that everything was going well when he beamed at her with a huge smile. "Everything is alright?" she asks and she's very happy when she receives a 'yes' as an answer.

Yoongi begins to ramble on about the positive feedback and the chart records he has already broken just in a matter of eight hours. "There's even an article about you!" he follows up and Y/N's eyes widen. "What do you mean there's an article about me?" she really doesn't want to be in the public eye but Yoongi looks really happy, it can't be that bad.