He couldn't believe it. She was actually here.

"Steve?" Tony asked as he appeared in the hall, raising his eyebrow when he heard the voice of a female. "Who is it?" He asked, only to stop in the middle of a step. A woman was throwing herself in Steve's arms. A very attractive woman. In their age.

Who the f-?

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked.

Steve let go of Peggy and turned around, his smile still as wide as before. "Tony! Sorry this is Peggy. My um-" he tried to find the right words.

"Best friend from Brooklyn." Peggy finished his sentence. "Nice to meet you."

Tony wanted to smile. He wanted to greet her with confidence and respect, but apparently Steve had forgotten that he already told Tony about this Peggy. The Peggy who was so wonderful in every way. His oh-so-great friend. His ex...

Tony attempted to smile, but it came out as a sarcastic grimace instead. "Yeah...same." he said dryly. "Steve probably hasn't told you about me, I'm Tony Stark." Steve rolled his eyes amused. Not realizing that Tony didn't think this was amusing at all.

Peggy's mouth fell open for a second before she spoke. "Stark? You're a Stark?" She asked and Tony only raised his eyebrow. "Wow I- sorry I'm just a huge fan of your father's work." She said.

"Of course you are." He mumbled under his breath.

"I had no idea you and Steve were such good friends. Seriously Steve, you should at least have told me!" She exclaimed and met his eyes. Making Tony burn up from the inside and rip out his own organs. Why the fuck was she even here?

"Well.." Steve said nervously. "There is..a lot of things that's happened after our break up." He said.

Peggy nodded understanding. "Of course. There is a lot in Brooklyn too." She said before shining up. "Wanna grab a coffee or something and catch up?"

Steve smiled. "Sure."

Peggy smiled back before turning to Tony, who was trying to stop an endless fight between his normal side and the dark cloud of jealousy that was welling up inside of him.

"You can of course come too if you want." She said kindly.

"No thanks." He said immediately. Making Steve wrinkle his forehead.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Oh no reason," Tony responded casually. "Can I talk to you for a second? Thanks." Tony quickly said before pulling Steve with him into the living room. The blond raised an irritated eyebrow at him.

"Tony? Why are you acting weird?" He asked.

"Why? Why?! Because your fucking ex just asked you to grab a coffee and I can't take it!" Tony whisper yelled, making Steve flinch slightly where he stood.

"What?"

"Are you fucking deaf?"

"Okay Tony easy." Steve said and grabbed his boyfriend's shoulders. "I-I don't understand, what do you think will happen? It's just a coff-wait." Steve suddenly said, making Tony look at him angrily. The corner of Steve's mouth twitched upward. "You're already jealous."

"I'm not jealous."

"Yes you are."

"Am not."

"You should see yourself, you're so jealous!"

"Shut the fuck up or I'll kick you in the balls." Tony threatened, not being able to hide the small smile that was growing on his lips from Steve's amused expression.