not an update but ⚠️ important ⚠️

So I don't want anyone feeling bad but I got a comment about something that isn't hate, absolutely not classified as hate but I overthinking hha😂😂 and it hit me that if I can help someone this will maybe be worth something?

I know how it is with being LGBTQ+ and I know some of the struggle that can come with it. I'm very fortunate with my situation with being a lesbian, my father does no accept me but I don't write about this to get your pity or likes or anything I just know that a large group of the lgbtq+ community struggle with mental health issues and it's a fact that suicide rates are very high among us.

I just wanted everyone to know that this is a SAFE SPACE and love and help is always available for anyone ❤️

If someone is struggling or just want to chat or vent I'm here❤️

My Instagram is silje_nilsson it's the one with a blue icon.

I am not a therapist or educted in psychology but I can offer maybe some advice and someone to talk and vent to❤️

Stay strong, be you❤️

Aaaannnd of course BE GAY DO CRIME!

(Do not get caught tho or destroy something for someone that's not like an asshole or a trump supporter)

(Tip, if you know a homophobe, transphobe, racist, sexist etc all you need is a manual screwdriver and to change their car numberplates at night... because who checks their plate before driving of?)

I of course do not encourage this *wink* wink* but a more passive agressive way is to, if the person is parked at a store for example leave a note saying:

Hello, I'm sorry I accidentally hit your car but I sadly can't afford paying for the repair right now"

and then like leave maybe a dollar or just the note and get a spot in wiew of the car and observe that fucker for like half an hour searching for "the damage".

No one gets hurt but they sure get their day destroyed....

If someone wants to chat I'll respond as fast as I can

Love, Silje ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜