"no one messes with what's mine"

Cheryl was beyond tired. Vixens had been practicing a new and advanced move for the pep rally and more half of them were getting it wrong. Cheryl had been monitoring them non stop and there were still imperfections. Betty and Veronica had missed a practice and were not in their best form. Josie was getting the hang of the steps. Toni was doing them almost perfectly.

Cheryl choreographed the whole dance and wanted it to be perfect.

"Gather in, vixens." The HBIC sighed

All the vixens stopped their movements and gathered around to listen to their captain who looked beyond annoyed now.

Cheryl kept her hand on her waist and observed all the nervous vixens in front of her.

"Clearly most of you can't figure out the moves on their own, so each of you grab a partner who's better than you and get it done."

Cheryl stepped back and took a seat on a chair and started the music again on the stereo. She observed the vixens grabbing partners. She barely looked at two pairs before getting distracted by one specific pair.

Betty paired up with Josie, Midge paired up with Ginger but the pair that caught her attention was Toni and Veronica. She pulled Toni towards her knowing that she was dancing excellently, wanting to learn as fast as she could from the shorter girl.

Veronica was clearly the one who needed help with the moves this time. Cheryl narrowed her eyes as she saw Veronica intently staring at Toni as she danced infront of her. Toni looked right at Veronica as she danced sexily with near perfection. Cheryl knew Toni wasn't trying to make Cheryl jealous, it was just the way she danced. everything about toni was so magnetic and mesmerising, anybody would feel attracted to the serpent.

Veronica bit her lip as her cheeks turned red.
Toni stopped dancing and stepped in front of her and put Ronnie's hand on her waist and corrected the Raven haired girl's posture. Toni laid her hand on the Veronica's upper back and motioned her to stiffen her back as she made the next move.

Cheryl couldn't take her eyes off the girls as they danced together, mirroring each other with such intensity. The fact that Veronica got the opportunity to dance so closely with Toni made Cheryl jealous of her. Toni looked beautiful in the tight fit vixens uniform. Her short skirt made Cheryl's breath hitch. Toni's hair was in beautiful waves which smelled like fresh flowers all the time.

That should have been me, Cheryl thought to herself as Toni watched the girl in front of her closely. Cheryl wanted all of Toni's attention but she knew she wasn't going to get any because she had already perfected the dance.

The practice came to an end and all the girls were breathing heavily.
Veronica let out a sigh of relief as Cheryl announced that the practice for today was over.
She smiled and pulled Toni into a side hug, squeezing her shoulder and caressing her arm, thanking the serpent for all her help.