⚠️Space buns⚠️

*space buns*

Aaaannnndd like I promised a smut chapter 😏

Enjoy and please don't forget to vote it's really appreciated 😁

Cheryl tampered with the Bobby pin keeping one of her buns in place until it loosened and released her hair. She sighed in relief.
She had asked Toni to do her hair in space buns, and of course she looked absolutely amazing, but the endless amount of hair pins felt like knives in her scalp. You'll never be able to convince Cheryl blossom that there is a better feeling in the world than taking out all of your hair at the end of a long day.
Cheryl brushed through the one side of her hair that was now down and loose. Toni approached the door to their shared room, watching Cheryl's long curled hair springing on her back.
"Need some help?" Toni asked, no longer in the door way, walking towards Cheryl.
"T-T you have perfect timing. Yes please."
Cheryl took a deep breath and relaxed as she felt the satisfying sensation of Toni's fingers gently dragging out the bobby pins. Every now and then, Toni would pull some hair slightly, playing with it. Not to hurt Cheryl, in fact, she seemed to like it. Toni noticed and gently pulled on a section again, now that her hair was all loose and down.
Cheryl hummed in response, closing her eyes and smiling.
"What? Are you gonna tell me you have yet another kink?" Toni chuckled, continuing to tug on the fiery strands.
"How are you even surprised anymore?" Cheryl nearly moaned out, loving the feeling of being handled and having her hair tousled.
Toni decided to try pulling a little bit rougher. Not too rough as to put Cheryl in any pain, but to turn her head so the girlfriends were facing one another.
Cheryl allowed herself to be manhandled and smiled at the small fact that she was taller than Toni. It always amused her that despite her undoubtedly submissive position in bed she was still taller and had to look down to make eye contact at times like this.
"Stop thinking that you're taller." Toni said, and Cheryl couldn't decide if she was actually serious.
"Yes ma'am." She answered, slouching a little.
"C'mere." Toni put a finger under the redhead's chin and led their lips together.
Cheryl's red lipstick had faded throughout the day and now her lips with plain but soft and sensual. They opened against Toni's mouth, allowing entrance for Toni's tounge. Toni loved being in control.
Cheryl moaned quietly when Toni first started using her tounge, slowly beginning to put her hands to more use. Toni did the same.
They made our for a while, leaning against random walls every now and then, until they finally made it to the bed, Cheryl being pushed down on the mattress by Toni. It took the wind out of Cheryl but she enjoyed the rush and desperateness of it all. Toni straddled Cheryl's waist, and brought her hands to either side of the pale girl's face.
"You're beautiful." Toni admired, breathless.
"And you're sensational." Cheryl responded, smirking.
"That's my line." Toni jokingly retorted back, and connecting their lips once more.
Soon, Cheryl was laid back on the bed, the arch of her back curving upwards to touch even more of her girlfriend. She needed more and when she got that she needed even more.
Toni began unbuttoning her flannel, exposing a black Lacey bralette. Cheryl couldn't help but bite her lip at the sight. Toni threw the shirt across the room, not bothering to see where it landed, and began stripping Cheryl.
First Toni peeled off the bright red sweater, watching Cheryl blush up as more of her was put on display. A burgandy push up bra cupped her tits, and Toni loved the view. She began kissing Cheryl's neck, careful not to do so too harshly to avoid leaving any marks. Cheryl whimpered, begging for more.
Toni's mouth met with Cheryl's chest, slowly, too slowly, pulling off the red bra.
It felt like centuries before the garment was off, and Cheryl immediately took of Toni's brallete when her own was gone.
The girlfriends made out a little more, Toni still straddling Cheryl's now exposed hips. Her black skirt was riding low on her waist, and Toni began kissing down her neck again, going down and down and down, and Cheryl needed it go faster.
When Toni got to the skirt she decided to take her sweet time taking it off, just like with the bra, and was gifted with sweet begging moans in response.
"Fine, baby girl, fine." Toni finally gave in, pulling down the black skirt along with some black panties. Cheryl laid back on the bed, hesitant to spread her legs.
“Come on let me see you." Cheryl obeyed, feeling Toni's breath on her pussy. It was all too much but not enough.
Toni's tounge finally met with Cheryl's clit, earning chocked out groans from the redhead.
"You don't have to be so quiet." Toni reminded her, taking a long stroke across Cheryl's slit.
"I'm so close already, how am I so close?" Cheryl asked, panting.
"This never happens..." She whispered through her deep and harsh breaths. Maybe it was the context, maybe it was the god damn hair pulling. Who knows? But Cheryl had nothing but time for this.
Toni began quickly flicking Cheryl's clit with her tounge, and beginning to rub her opening with a single finger.
"Please.." Cheryl begged.
"You're such a good girl for me." Toni said, allowing one of her fingers to enter Cheryl's wetness. Cheryl finally let her lip slide out of her teeth and moaned, outright and filthy, and Toni felt the heat between her legs growing.
"Fuck, Im gonna cum." Cheryl warned, starting to grind herself on Toni's fingers. Toni took her other, unoccupied hand and began rubbing her own clit, and getting close as well.
Cheryl came with a shiver, and didn't even make an effort to keep quiet. Toni came almost directly after, collapsing on the bed next to her girlfriend.
"That was really fucking good." Toni breathed out.
"It's always good with you." Cheryl smirked.