The party

“We should tell people right?”

Toni paused, her lips still brushing Cheryl’s neck. She pressed a final lingering kiss to her skin, savouring the hitch in Cheryl’s breath next to her ear.

“What?” Toni asked, pulling back to look at Cheryl. The girl in question leaned back against the wall, her hands gripping Toni’s waist tightly. Cheryl rolled her eyes before looking at Toni expectantly.

“We should tell people we’re dating right?” Cheryl repeated. Toni hesitated, her hand moving from Cheryl’s hips, instead leaning against the wall next to Cheryl’s head.

“Are you sure?” Toni asked quietly. Cheryl hummed, catching her bottom lip between her teeth briefly, moving her hand to run her fingertips gently down Toni’s neck.

“If you want.” Cheryl whispered, leaning closer to Toni. Toni leaned back, out of the reach of Cheryl’s eager lips.

“Babe, I’m not the one everyone thinks is straight.” Toni pointed out. Cheryl huffed, her hand curling around Toni’s nape and tugging her close.

Toni gasped as her arm buckled and she was pressed up against Cheryl, their noses brushing and breath mingling softly in the dim light.

“Maybe I should’ve brought this up later.” Cheryl murmured. Toni was barely listening, so focused on the fingers scraping the back of her neck, the hand pushing against her lower back, keeping her flush with Cheryl.

Cheryl captured Toni’s lips roughly, her teeth dragging along Toni’s lip, making the girl in her arms crumble; arm curling around Cheryl’s shoulder to keep her from collapsing against her. Toni was just about keeping up, lips meeting Cheryl’s with each eager push and pull.

“Thought you liked sneaking around anyway.” Toni said through gasps, Cheryl moving to kiss down her neck.

“Makes things… dangerous.” Cheryl murmured, biting down at Toni’s pulse point; feeling it thundering under her lips. Toni bit down on her lip, desperate to silence the keening whine trying to claw from her throat.

“A serpent and Riverdale High’s Queen,” Toni panted, “Who would’ve guessed?”

“I know right.” Cheryl agreed, her lips now brushing the swell of Toni’s breasts, silently thanking Toni for picking out a low cut top that morning. “Guess you just can’t resist me.”

“Clearly.” Toni gasped, her hand gripping Cheryl’s waist so tightly she was surely leaving imprints behind.

Cheryl was so close to spinning them around to press Toni against the wall, one hundred percent determined to make her moan Cheryl’s name.

But the bell echoed dully through the door.

Toni whined, her chest heaving, a new red mark blooming at the top of her chest. Cheryl sighed, closing her eyes before standing up straighter. She tugged Toni’s flannel up onto her shoulder again, smoothing the collar as she pressed a soft kiss to Toni’s lips.

“To be continued TT.” Cheryl whispered, unlocking the door and slipping out.

Toni groaned, leaning her forehead against the wall as she tried to even her breathing once more.

“She’s gonna be the death of me.” Toni muttered, yanking the door open and slithering out into the hallway, slipping between bustling students as they all moved towards their final lesson of the day.

----

“You coming then Cheryl?” Veronica asked, snapping Cheryl out of her daydream… which had been less than PG anyway.