Miss Bombshell

The door slammed, as Penelope left her daughters room, Cheryl had crossed the line, once again. And now she was left to deal with the aftermath of the emotional tsunami that washed over her.

What was it, anger? embarrassment? shame? something boiled in the redhead she couldn't comprehend whenever she was in this position; the woman had no one to take her anger out on bar her at this point, and oh boy did Cheryl seem to make her blood run cold at the sight of her.

Her mother was done working for the night, probably. So she knew she'd be able to get some sleep if she wanted it (it's disturbing, and hard to ignore.)

She figured it was best so. She found herself curling up, a feeling of sickness in her stomach and sadness in her breath.

Thud thud

Quickly sniffling up tears, Cheryl stood up, confused to the strange pattering seemingly coming from her window.
She made her way over, opening the hatches, lifting it up.

"... Cha cha, what our you doing?"

Toni Topaz smiled brightly at the other girl, just dangerously hanging about fifteen foot off the ground, only gripping the iron Jullietté balcony for support.

"I wanted to talk to you again, and I didn't catch your number. So here I am." she explained herself with hast.

"Oh." the red head couldn't help but smile (She wanted to talk to me?), it had been about a week since that night at the diner where she'd gone and opened up to the serpent. Had she regretted it? she probably should have all things considered.

(serpent, scandalous right? Isn't she openly against them? There all petty crooks after all.)

"could you have not just tweeted me?"

"Well, doesn't this make more of an impact?"

Toni had a point, the blossom girl got plentiful a message of random perverts online, so anything sent through there usually gets ignored. It would put her in a bashful mood to think she would miss a chance to talk to someone who claims to actually care about her. Or at least gives off a convincing act of which.

Cheryl looked straight forward at the strange girl just hanging out her bedroom window, whoms smile dropped after a second or two more of light adjustment.

"Have you been crying?"

Wow. That's embarrassing, Cheryl tries to think of her next course of action.

"Seems everytime we meet I'm in the middle of emotional crisis, huh?"

"Oh, what an unexpected response."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cheryl looked confused for a moment.

"You usually tell me to piss off when I try and comfort you, I have to work a bit harder for you to let up."

Shit, she really did do that to everyone. Why had she just accepted that? Especially off her of all people. 

No, Toni wasn't like the South siders she had known who worked under her father, the ruffians who lived on dirty money and lived like bums and only caused damage in there stride. At least Cheryl would like to think she wasn't one of them, she hoped she hadn't been lied to, that she hadn't been fooled by someone so rotten.