⚠️we can't pick them up⚠️

Summary:

Just your classic case of Cheryl and Toni not being able to keep their hands off each other.

They're 23, during the late spring after Highsmith College.

The apartment door swings open, sounds of moans and wet kisses filling the empty kitchen. Toni backs Cheryl into the counter and hoists her up, back hitting the upper cabinets as she spreads Cheryl's legs and stands between them, kissing down the side of Cheryl's neck insistently.

"Toni," Cheryl says, eyes shut in pleasure, "you have to stop. We have to stop."

Toni sucks a hickey into her neck. "Mhm."

"No, really," Cheryl says between moans. "Promised Polly...ohh...pick up the twins from school. June and Dag need me today."

"I need you today," Toni hums into Cheryl's lips, tongue wandering inside. Finally she pulls away, reaching for her phone. "Polly," she reads as she types away. "Aunt Cheryl and I are..." Toni smirks, looking at the heaving girl on the counter in front of her. "busy today. Send your sister to pick up June and Dag." She puts the phone back in her pocket and turns her attention to Cheryl again. "Now. Where were we?"

Cheryl groans as Toni feels her up the sides and finally reaches behind to unbutton her bra, letting it fall on the floor. She moves away from the cabinet for a split second to pull her own blouse over her head before Toni presses her up against it again. Toni's tongue darts out at the sight of Cheryl's freed breasts. "God, you're so hot, Cher. I'll never get over it."

Cheryl smirks. "Then I guess you'll have to get under it." She pries Toni's hands off her thighs and hops off the counter, pushing Toni backwards into the fridge.

"Mm," Toni hums. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Cheryl grinds against her, pulling her in by the belt loops and removing the girl's blouse and bra haphazardly. "You'd like it more, ma chérie."

Suddenly Toni's phone beeps. Cheryl reaches around to Toni's back pocket and slowly removes it, taking the opportunity to squeeze her ass while she does it. "Busy doing what?" Cheryl reads Polly's text in a monotone voice. "Betty is tasting cakes with Jughead today. Can't you get the twins?"

Toni rolls her eyes. "For fuck's sake," she grumbles, grabbing her phone.

"Literally," Cheryl says, watching as Toni rapidly types: "Sex. We're having sex. Get your mom to pick them up unless they can wait a few minutes. Or hours." She throws the phone on the counter and lets Cheryl back her up into the fridge again, naked breasts hot against each other.

They reach for the other's pants button at the same time. "You first. No you."

"Oh god," Toni says shakily. "Well?"

"Allow me," Cheryl says hungrily, pushing magazines off the kitchen table and laying Toni's head down on a cushion from the seats nearby.

Still in its place from the last time they got to this position.

"Lay back and relax, Antoinette. Let me rock your world." Cheryl licks her lips, pantsing Toni and leaning down.

Toni's breath hitches. "Damn, babe. You know what that does to me, calling me by full name."

Cheryl shrugs, flipping orange locks to one side. "C'est la vie, mon amour." She begins to kiss down Toni's heaving stomach slowly, looking upwards as Toni's eyes close.

"French, too?" Toni says behind gritted teeth. "Please, Cher. I need you."

"Tell me something I don't know," Cheryl murmurs against Toni's stomach, kissing baby hairs and tugging off her underwear at last. Her two fingers observe Toni's wetness greedily, daring to go inside.

Toni breathes out in a loud sigh, urging Cheryl on. "Cher-"

Cheryl pulls her fingers out of Toni and places them in her mouth, humming in delight. "You're a catch, Antoinette."

"Bon appetit, then," Toni says, praying that Cheryl starts pleasuring her immediately.

Cheryl smirks, at last meeting her mouth with Toni's clit, the moan from Toni telling her she's getting exactly what she needs. "Did I ever tell you I have the world's hottest girlfriend?"

Toni's eyes switch open, clutching strands of Cheryl's hair, greedy. "Liar. I have-oh-I have the world's hottest girlfriend," she says breathily.

Cheryl hums against Toni's clit, bringing her left hand up to make Toni lose all train of thought and using her right hand to thrust upward into her wet center. The sounds fly like music to Cheryl's ear. The table shaking, Toni's rumbling groans of pleasure, hand pounding in and out against Toni's arousal. Cheryl works easy magic on the girl, knowing it won't take her long to get off since they haven't done this in a few days.

Every touch is no longer a touch, it's a breath. She winds her finger both around Toni and inside of her, giving her the air she needs to breathe. Toni clings to the back of the girl's bare shoulders, locking her into place and whimpering for her to finish what she has so kindly started.

Cheryl murmurs in appreciation, quickening pace and hardening her touch. When she feels Toni start to clench, she changes nothing, observing it all, listening to her strangled cry and pleasuring her all the same.

A minute later when Toni's panting has subsided and all that remains are the persistent aftershocks, she brings Cheryl's head in for a kiss. "I love you," she says, pulling away from the girl's sticky lips.

"I love you, ma chèrie," Cheryl says, eyes hazy and cheeks aglow. She glances at the table around her. "Shall we move this to the couch?"

Toni arches an eyebrow.

-

"Do you think Alice ever picked up the twins?" Toni asks, acting as the big spoon and hugging her girlfriend in as they put on shirts by the couch.

Cheryl palms her own face. "I'm the worst auntie ever, aren't I? My poor niece and nephew."

Toni laughs. "Cheryl, stop. You love them so much."

She groans, getting up to grab the keys from the counter. "Come on. Let's go apologize, wherever they are."

"Only for you, Cher. Only for you."