Cheryl gets jealous pt 2

It was kind of a total turn on when Cheryl got jealous, Toni’s fairly sure Cheryl’s using it to her advantage.

Like, it’s ridiculous how much Toni likes it. To the point of obsessive.

So every single time it happens it’s like an automatic ‘I need to make out with her now’ switch.

And damn did Cheryl seem to know this.

----

Toni and the boys had been hanging out at the Whyte Wyrm, nothing unusual when Cheryl had rocked up.

All short skirts, high heels and painted lips.

Sweet Pea had just raised his eyebrow and nodded to the door when she walked in, their game of pool forgotten as Toni turned her head.

Damn she was one lucky Serpent.

“Toni take your shot.” Sweet Pea sighed. Toni nodded her head and turned back to the game. She was just lining up her shot when she felt a slim hand slip into her back pocket.

“Hey there TT.” Cheryl said with a smile. Toni looked at her over her shoulder and grinned.

“Hey Cher.” She murmured, taking her shot and sinking the final ball. “Just beating Sweets here,” Toni smirked at Sweet Pea who groaned, “Pony up bucko.”

Sweet Pea grumbled and slapped a twenty dollar bill on the green table.

“Your girl’s a real hustler Blossom.” Sweet Pea teased. Cheryl kissed Toni’s cheek and swiped the money to hand to Toni.

“I know. That twenty is probably gonna take us both to the movies later.” Cheryl replied with a wide smile.

“Yo Fangs! You’re up.” Sweet Pea gestured to the Serpent leaning against a pillar, watching it all unfold.

“What have I walked in on?” Cheryl asked as Fangs went to reset the table. Toni turned around to face Cheryl, bringing her close with a hand on her lower back.

“The boys challenged me to a round of pool each.” Toni grinned, Cheryl laughed and shook her head.

“She’s the unbeaten champ here.” Fangs grumbled.

“And yet you still challenge her.” Cheryl rolled her eyes. “Boys. All so desperate to fix their sad little egos.”

Toni bit her lip to hide her smile as she felt the testerone in the room bristle.

“You wanna break?” Fangs asked. Toni shook her head.

“I’ll give you a head start.” Toni teased. Cheryl hummed and curled Toni’s hair through her fingers, watching the pink slip along her skin.

Toni leaned back against the pool table and let Cheryl’s hands roam gently as Fangs started the next match.

Cheryl cupped either side of Toni’s neck, brushing her thumbs softly over her skin. Toni’s hands resting on Cheryl’s hips, keeping her close, the dull knocking of the pool table behind her barely entering her subconscious.

Toni leaned up and captured Cheryl’s lips softly, ever so chastely kissing her girlfriend in the heart of the Serpents den, not giving a damn about who saw or what kind of teasing the boys would whip up for her.

All that mattered was her, and her girl, Cheryl Blossom.

It was when Cheryl leaned in a bit harder, kissed her just that slight bit rougher, the grip in her hair tightening as her back pressed against the pool table, it was when all this happened that Toni kind of lost herself in Cheryl Blossom.