Pink

Third Person's POV

"I will show you.. our home" Rosé said as she holds Mina's hand and pulling her walking inside the huge castle..
"But wait.. how about my friend?" Mina asked as Rosé look at her
"Chaeyoung is helping them.. treat their wound.. after the war.. I am gratefull.. its all already ended" Rosé said as Mina and her continue walking to a huge door.. infront of them..
"Where are we going?" Mina asked as Rosé look at the door
"That room.. our Parents room.. its now your room" Rosé said as she walks towards the door and open it..
Mina amaze how huge is the room just for her alone?
"I don't think I can sleep in this huge room" Mina said as Rosé giggled

She walks around the room and checking things
"Still can't belive this happened to me" Mina said as she walks to the bookself .. she wanted to take one of the book.. as soon as she touch the book.. her back shine.. as Rosé saw it..
"Mina.." Rosé called her
"What is it?" Rosé walks towards her and she tried to grabs the bookself.. the same things happend to Rosé as she moves the bookself..
"No way.. a hidden room?" Rosé looks at Mina.. as they both move the bookself and there is a room behind it..

They both go inside the hidden room that they even doesn't know its exist all this time, Rosé was amazed seeing a huge secret room full of book is inside the King and Queen bedroom, even Laura never tells her about this..

Mina walk in the Centre of the room where table place with Huge Gold book place on it.

"The Black Swan and The Pink Rose" Mina read the title of the page that written on the book.

"This is Mom's Hand writing" Rosé said as she run her finger on the book.
then Rosé read all things her mom write there.

"There will be a day, Two Blood of Eternity born. The Two can be just a Disaster and make Eternity Kingdom torn apart. The Black Swan is the symbol of something big that gonna be happen that they believe its a war, also The Pink Rose is the beautiful Flower that has thorns that will shed bloods in eternity. Thats what our late Kings and Queens Believe, The Twin that Born in by pure blood of eternity kingdom must be destroyed. But There is another story about Twin in this book, That The Twin can be One perfect Match for making Eternity and another world in peace, Earth. King Edgar and Me , Queen Ruby Believe about that story. Soon after we know we have Twin, The war will start, war that will try to destroyed the twin. The Only way to stop it.. is separate them, So I will take My First Born to earth, the world that I admire and protect all this time with King Edgar. My second Born will be here in the Eternity, to learn about Eternity until she gets mature enough to search for her twin sister. Until the day The Twin will meet, the war will again happened, but I believe The Black Swan and The Pink Rose is none of disaster of Eternity but The Peace for the Two world where they grown up.  The Black Swan will symbolize the Big thing that will come to Eternity to Surprise and to be the wise Leader of Eternity people, The Pink Rose will Symbolize the beautiful world that will be created full of love and Peace in Eternity. This day will come where the Two of Them standing here, with the crown on their head, Remember You Two is One, Sharon, Rose. The King Edgar already Prepare the Twin Crown for you two, its In this room, There is a Box that can be opened by The Black Swan dan The Pink Rose, there it place the precious Crowns of eternity for both of you."

Rose said as Mina walks towards the Box that glowing in front of them.

"Is this?" Mina look at Rose who is slowly walking towards her.

"Yes, Mina.. lets open this" Rose said as Both of them place their hand on the box to open it and it open, there are the twin Crown place inside it.. its so beautiful that amazed them.

"Should we wore this?" Mina asked as she put of the crown that used to be use by her Mom.

"Yes" Rose took the Crown and put it on Mina, Mina too, she put the crown on Rose.
they both look at each other smiling.
"This is the Ending right?" Mina asked
"Yes, The Peace, that Dad and Mom want" Rose said.
but Mina seems anxious about things around her now..

she walks around the secret room once again as Rose just can look at her sister.
"You wanna tell me something, Sharon?" Rosé asked.
"its so rare for you to call me Sharon" Mina said.
"Its rare but I have to.. cause you are Sharon" Rosé said
"Rosie.. you know I was so unfamiliar with all of this" Mina said as Rosé look around the room
"What do you mean?" She asked
"Eternity.. and me here suddenly become the queen and take the throne.. Rosé.. what if you.. take the throne" Mina said as Rosé shook her head

"Sister.. I know the throne is not important for me or for you know.. at least we both together now.. and we did what we should have did for our parents.. but in order to keep that.. you have to take the throne" Rosé said
"It will be hard.. you can learn everything slowly.. I will help you" Rosé continue..
"But Rosé.. come here.. you can read this one more time.." Mina said as she point out her mom sentence..

"I will take my throne.. where.. I was grown up... I will be a wise leader to eternity people there.. in the earth.. while you... you will be the queen here.. you lead the eternity people here.. thats how.. we are one" Mina said
"But.." Rosé hesitate with her sister sudden decision..
Mina hugs Rosé thigt
"I dont want to separate with you again.. but.. I love earth.. just like Mom.. and dad.. and you.. so I want to protect that world and ours.. by being there..we can team up for things.. so..what do you think?" Mina asked

"Sharon..." Rosé let out sighed as she place her hand on Rosé shoulder..
"Rosé... this is an order.. first order.. from you Queen.. please.. do it" Mina said as Rosé look into Mina's Eyes..
"Yes my queen.. but lets talk to Laura first.." Rosé said
"Okay.. " Mina smile at her..

They both walk out the room and back to the bedroom.
"So I will stay here? Tonight? Or another room?" Mina asked as Rosé smile at her
"You and your sweetheart will be staying here" Rosé said as she looks at the door way..
Momo is walking in...
"My Queen.. do you mind if I join you?" Momo said as Mina giggle
"I will get going" Rosé runs out the room as Momo walks in..

"Don't call me that.. Its better to hear you call me baby" Mina said as Momo walks towards her and hold her waist
"I will be that rude.. to call the queen.. baby" Momo said as Mina run her hand on Momo's cheeks
"Thats an order.. call me baby.. call me yours.." Mina said as Momo pulled Mina closer and seal their lips together..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤