Tan

Third Person's POV

A month passed as everything goes the same.. for Mina and for Momo..
Mina is there again in the gym.. train herself.. punching the punching bag.. the only thing she think it can calm her and spend her time without worrying..its already a month and she changes so much.. she got more skinny.. more strong and more though.. even until she left bruises on her skin everyday.. she just always did it..
"Mina.. you hurt yourself everyday" Chaeng come and sit beside her and take her hand.. she cured Mina's bruises.. every single time she trained herself hard..
"It has been a month.. still no news.. I am tired.. I should be the one go there and confessed what happened" Mina said as Jihyo came to them.
"Remember what Rosé said to us.. she will take care of Momo" Jihyo said as Mina sighed
"And until now.. nothing? She even doesn't tell me anything Jihyo" Mina raise her voice and she gets up walking upstairs...she feel mad at herself again.. for letting Momo go alone.. she thinks she should go with her that time.. and she thought the desicion si made is wrong..
"Its not only you.. who wait for Momo.. we are waiting and hoping she is alright too Mina.. don't push yourself so much" Sana grabs her hand and stop her from walking upstairs..
"Then tell me.. until when.. you guys gonna stay here.. waiting? Without doing anything?" Mina pissed as Jihyo look at her..
"Mina.. Momo.. will be back.. you don't believe me?" Jihyo said as Mina stops her steps..
"You saw it? When?when she will be back?" Mina asked as Jihyo can't answer her.. cause she even don't know when..
"Is she okay? Why she take so long?" Mina throw questions more to Jihyo but Jihyo can't answer her..Mina look at her.. and her friend.. no one is dare to answer her..

"Don't mind me.. I need my time alone" Mina said as she go to her room..
"Since when you learn to lie?" Jeong ask Jihyo
"Okay.. yes I lied that I saw her coming back.. but I believe she will comeback.. I know... no one can change her Mind.. just only Momo" Jihyo said as Sana sighed
"Thats how.. its feels like.. deeply in love.. even deeper day by day" Sana said..

___________________________________

"She has broke the law and you even betrayed me.. covering her? Because the girl is your sister... you are.. hah I can't believe this Rosé" Irene shout at Rosé and Momo..
"Joy.. Lisa.. kill them!! And take Mina to me..now" Irene orders as Lisa took a knife wanted to slash them..
Rosé and Momo close their eyes as Lisa swings her knife...

"Noooo" Mina shouts as again she wakes up from her nightmare..
"Why can you stop.. giving me nightmare" Mina mumbles as she held her head..she wanted to cry .. she had nightmare for almost everyday.. about Momo and her.. she can't even stop it.. it haunts her more the longer Momo didn't come back.. the worse  she had a nightmare..but suddenly she heard a door clicks.. her room door opened.. it is 2AM her friend must be sleeping at this time.. and who the hell dare to get in the room without knocking the door.. also Mina asked for her time to be alone.. but that person is just brags inside.. Mina look at the shadows walking towards her..its not clear as she turn off all the lights and the room is so dark..
She suddenly swing her hand up and point it to the person.. it was dark as she can't see who is that.. she somehow afraid.. but then..
"Calm down.. Its me.. Its me.... Momo" soon as that voice and words heard by Mina.. she gets up from her bed..

"Tell me this is not my hallucination" Mina look at Momo who walks closer to her..
"I am not.. this is me" Momo said as Mina sit back on her bed
"This is a dream again.. come on.. I am tired" Mina said as Momo giggled..
She runs as a flash towards her girlfriend..grabs her impatiently..
She wraps her hand around Mina's waist and turn her away.. let her to sit on her laps.. on their bed..
"You still didn't believe this is not a dream?" Momo said as Mina looks at the girl who is holding on her so close.. she recognize the dark brown orbs that always been her favourite beautiful things to admire
"I hope this is not a dream" Mina said with smile frowned on her face..
"Cause its not.. I am back" Momo said as Mina looks at Momo.. she looks at every single things of her.. and she still didn't believe it.. she pinch herself making sure its not a dream..
"Mina.. come on.. I can't hold it anymore.. I miss you so much" Momo said as she pulled the girl into a kiss..
Don't wanna waste any second again.. she has been missing her so hard.. even she didn't remember.. the feelings is bigger as the memories came back...
Mina grips on Momo's collar as they seal their lips together..
Mina can't describe her feelings.. she just pulled her girlfriend closer kissing her hungrily.. even they don't have anytime to catch a breath..
Momo hands pulling her tight on her embarance.. paying back of the time they lost .. they feels every tick of the time back to life.. they drown into their own world again.. Momo pulled Mina closer.. her hand is on Mina's back.. they just lost deep into the feeling they didn't felt for so long.. sweet and soft lips sealed together.. not even wanted to lost a second and let go.. until the girl who sitting on Momo's lap pushing her hard lie on her back..
"Minaa" Momo looks at the girl as they are panting..
"Shut up.. I don't want you to say this is not real again" Mina said as she suddenly unbutton her pajama..while sitting on her girlfriend waist.. with Momo can't believe that the girl infront of her is her girlfriend..
"What are you doing?" Momo asked as she takes Mina hand
"I don't want you to force yourself if you are not ready again"  Momo said as Mina shook her head..and giggled..
But then she grabs Momo's hand and break it away from hers.. then she continue to undress herself..
Momo gulped on the scene that happened infront of her.. she just startled to this side of Mina..
"Is this my welcoming back gift?" Momo bit her lower lips as Mina take her hand and put it on her bare waist now..
"Maybe" Mina said as Momo gets up..
"But I think this is a punishment for letting me wait for too long.. I really miss you" Mina continue..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤