Lilac

Third Person's POV

The party is gonna start soon.. Momo is preparing herself looking at the mirror.. looking at herself.. being nervous and excited.. she run down the stairs where everyone is at the living room.. looking at her...
"Gorgeous.. you wanna see her..and you gonna make her fall for you?" Jihyo asked as Momo smile in embarrassed..
"You better pick her up.. we are ready to have our guest" Sana said as Tzuyu throw a car key to Momo as she catch it..
"Wait for your special guest" Momo said as she run to the car park..

______________________________________

Momo is arrived at Mina house.. and rang the bell... Mina's dad open the gate and let her him..
"So you are Momo.. Mina's friend?" Her dad asked as Momo nodded
"Its a miracle you can ask my daughter to attend a party.. cause she never wanted to" Mr. Myoui said as suddenly Momo hear a tick of a heels sounds
"Dad" Mina called her dad as Momo turn to look at her back side..

There appeared the most beautiful.. gorgeous.. adorable and perfect girl with a black elegant dress on..revealing her jaw line.. Momo not even blink.. looking at Mina.. even her mouth dropped and she froze where she stand
"I don't know what time will I go back.. I will call you later" Mina said to her dad as Mr. Myoui Nodded while Momo is being speechless..

Mina look at Momo who is in a blank..
"Hey.. aren't we going?" Mina walk towards her as Momo felt she just can't breath.. Mina just take her breath away..
"Hirai Momo?" Mina knocked on her sense as Momo cleared her throat
"So.. Mr. Myoui.. I.. umm I need to borrow your daughter tonight.. for the party" Momo said as Mr. Myoui laughed

"You can take her as long as she wants it.. just be safe guys" Mr Myoui stroke Mina's hair and pat Momo shoulder..
Then Momo lead Mina to her car..
"Are you okay?" Mina asked Momo cause she is so quiet suddenly on their way to the house
"I am fine... just.. you are so beautiful tonight" Momo said as Mina giggled
"You too Momo" Mina said as Momo drive to their house..

"Welcome to our home" Jihyo said as Mina steps in the house.. its huge.. more than hers... and amazed her..but little did she knows.  Everyone is looking at her.. amaze that a goddess just get in their house..
"Wow" Chaeng said..
"Umn ohh... Chaeng... happy birthday" Mina said as she gave her the gift..
"Thanks" Chaeng said as everyone slowly introduce theirselves to Mina..

They have a dinner together.. Mina slowly feeling enjoy with them and get along with them...
"Mina.. you wanna walk around the house?" Momo asked as Mina nodded
Momo held her hand and shows Mina around..
"I am from Japan.. Sana too... and Tzuyu is from Taiwan..." Momo said
"They are dating?" Mina asked as Momo  walk her towards the poolside..
"Yeah" Momo said as Mina look around..

"Jeongyeon and Nayeon too" Momo said as Mina nodded..
"How can you guys meet each other and be here together?" Mina asked as Momo slowly lead Mina to show her room..
"We met at elementary.. and yeah" Momo confused how to lie to Mina more about their identity
"This is my room and Jihyo stay beside my room"  Momo said as Mina walks inside her room..
"Nice" Mina said as she walking around her room
"Sorry its a bit messy" Momo said as Mina walks to the balcony..looking at the stars

"How beautiful" Mina said as Momo looks at Mina.. she even can't hold herself to taste Mina's Lips.. she has been craving for it..
"You are more beautiful" Momo said as Mina look at Momo..
"Stop it Momo you make me shy" Mina said as suddenly Momo helds Mina's cheeks.. softly.. with her eyes staring deep into her dark brown orbs..
Momo lean closer to Mina.. Mina just can't even move too.. her heart is beating faster when Momo's Nose touch hers... she close her eyes as she felt Momo's unstable breath on her skin.. their both lips touch.. Momo felt so high until she doesn't want to let go of her magnet.. Mina grabs Momo tights as she just get her first kiss stolen..but she doesn't even want to let go.. it feels so addicted to her.. how Momo touch her makes her so uncontrollable..

Momo slowly pull away.. bitting her lips.. while Mina open her eyes.. they look at each other.. with an awkward silent for seconds.. until Mina smile because she is so embarrassed..
"Mina.. I think I love you.. you make me goes crazy" Momo confessed as Mina just can smile at that sudden words comes out from the person who just make her felt something new..but she can't answer Momo confession.. she even confused about what she felt..
Momo holds Mina Waist and pulled her closer.. still looking into her eyes..
Mina can't control her heart beats at all..
"I didn't get any answer?" Momo asked as Mina's cheeks get pink..blushed hard..
"I don't know.. but I like it" Mina said
"Like what?" Momo asked
"I want it again..." Mina said as suddenly Mina loop her hand on Momo's neck and kiss her..

Momo shocked at her action but its a green light for her... Momo kiss Mina back.. pulled her closer and run her hand on Mina's body.  She felt so addicted and she can't control it.. Mina is just like a drugs for her.. making her so addicted.
Mina gets more aggressive suddenly.. even Momo can't take it anymore.. Momo pulled the girls towards her bed and lie her on the bed..

"I like your scent" Momo said as she goes down to Mina's Jaw line and neck..Mina breathing is unstable.. she gripped on Momo's bed hard with an uncontrollable moans.. making Momo go wilder..
Momo goes down to her collarbone..
Mina close her eyes as she felt how addicted is Momo's touch..
Momo bit her collarbone.. but suddenly..
Mina felt she is shocked by an electric so hard and she shouted but then she pushed Momo away..

Momo get pushed and flew to the walls.. breaking the picture that hag in there.. with a loud sounds of glass breaking..
Mina look at Momo who is still on the wall hagging being in pain.. she freeze in a shocked..

"MINA... STOP"

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤