Aquamarine

Third Person's POV

Momo rushes home and prepare herself in a flash.. she just need no time to be patient to see her love.. she just can't waste any second of her life now.. Time never be the things she care about.. but now.. every second is really precious for her.. because of Mina.. because of the love inside herself..

She grabs the car keys and wanted to go pick up Mina.. But Jihyo read her mind.. about being jealous of Rosé and she knew it Rosé visit Mina last night.. cause she saw it..
Jihyo immediately stop her from going away..
"You still have so many time left Momo.. your breakfast" Jihyo said as Momo look at her friends.. who are having a breakfast..

Momo walks towards the dinning room and join her friend before going to Mina..
"So.. she met her" Jihyo said as Momo nodded
"Jihyo.. is there any possibility... that someone felt the same to me or mina" Momo said
"What do you mean?" Sana asked
"I mean we can feel it.. the connection between us.. when we meet our lover or soulmate.. and is there any possibility that someone out there felt that to to one of us" Momo asked as Jihyo giggled

"So are you telling me.. maybe Rosé or Mina is felt the thing you felt about something called love?" Jihyo asked as Momo nodded
"As I know.. none of that happend till now.. or haven't" Jihyo said as she continue to have her meal..
"So.. you are thinking that Rosé felt Mina is hers?" Chaeng asked
"Yeah" Momo said
"Its called Jealousy" Tzuyu said
"I know.. but is it possible?" Momo ask them as non of them answer..

"Did Mina told you? About Rosé?" Jihyo asked as Momo walk towards her car..
"No.. she said just kingdom things.. and she said Rosé is a good person" Momo said
"She is not being threated by her right?" Jihyo asked
"I don't know..." Momo said
"She is my weakness too.. also Rosé.. I can't read their mind.. even thousand times I tried" Jihyo said..
"Thats why.." Momo said
"If Mina hiding something from us.. we can't know it" Jihyo said
"I will ask her if anything happend" Momo said as she enter her car..

__________________________________

Momo came pick up her girl.. and drive her princess to school.. while all their friends are waiting for them at school..
When Mina and Momo get out of the car.. Jihyo running towards them..
"Momo.." Jihyo pulled Momo away from Mina.. making the girl confused..
But Mina respect them and let them talk..
"What?" Momo look at Jihyo
"I saw someone..." Jihyo said as she suddenly look at the gate of the school.. a wind breeze felt over them as a cool girl with her eyes locked at Mina... walking towards Mina..
Momo look at the girl..
"She... is one of us.. and she knows Mina...." Jihyo strunggle as she can read the mysterious girl mind..

Mina didn't aware of it.. until.. the girl called her name...
"Myoui Mina" the girl said as Mina immediately turn to where the voice came from..and Mina just stand there being so surprise.. seeing the girl infront of us..
While Momo wanted to rush there and afraid that Mina will get hurt by that person..
"Jennie?" Mina look at her only friend from Texas..
Not really friend.. cause Mina is so introvert.. but just Jennie, the one person who will make her talks more..
"You move here.. you didn't tell me" Jennie said as Mina sighed..
"Then why are you here?" Mina ask her as Jennie smile..
"Why? I just miss you" Jennie said as Mina turn to look at Momo whos eyes is in fire looking at Jennie..
"You already meet me now.. so go.. I need to start the class" Mina said as she turn away from Jennie..
Jennie look at Momo who is standing close to Jihyo..

"She felt something weird with Mina too.." Jihyo said as Momo look at Jihyo
"No way.. this never happened right" Momo panic
"But maybe its little different.. cause Mina's never accept her existance" Jihyo said..
As Jennie run and grabs Mina's hand..
She stops Mina from walking away as Mina turn back and look at her..
"Why? What do you want again?" Mina said..
"A hug" Jennie said as she pulled Mina into a hugs while Momo is angry and run to her.. she almost use her electric power but she remember Mina can felt her power and it will hurt her.. so she just push Jennie away and grab her collar..
"Don't touch her" Momo said as Jennie smirk
"Eternity" Jennie mumble as Mina look at Jennie
"Jennie?" Mina shocked that Jennie also one of them.. and she doesn't know it all this time..
"I knew it.. Mina has something.. her aura distract me..thats why I like her" Jennie said as Momo push her away again further from Mina
"Don't try to take what is mine" Momo said looking at Jennie who has no fear on her.
"Yours? Or Mine" Jennie said as Momo use her electic power but Jennie hold her hand.. and nothing happend..
"You haven't know me.. don't try to start a fight.. I found her first" Jennie said as Momo look at Jennie being confused why her power doesn't work on Jennie..
"The Breaker" Jihyo said as Mina and Momo look at Jihyo..
"You can read my mind?" Jennie let Momo's hand go..
"I can read a future too.. and I already saw you coming.. also.. Mina already found her partner.. and its not you" Jihyo said Momo grabs Mina's hand and wanted to go away from Jennie

"But you know.. your vision can change.. if I change it" Jennie said as Momo glare at her
"Shut up" Momo said
"Jennie.. go back.. don't make things complicated" Mina said
"Even she doesn't want to be with you" Momo said
"But I want to be with her.." Jennie said
"Oh gosh.. Jennie.. its enough.." Mina look at Jennie angry
"You followed me.. you stalk me.. you just watch me everywhere.. you are just creepy.. isn't all that time enough for you" Mina said as everyone shocked at what Mina said..
Mina always alone.. she like to be alone but all this time she knows Jennie is watching her.. even Mina ignore her.. cause she is just annoying for Mina whatever Jennie did.. Mina just hate it..and its always make her mad.. even Jennie do nothing..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤