Silver

Third Person's POV

"Hirai Momo, I never expect you to be here.." Queen Irene said
"I am sorry I disappoint you my queen, I deserve your punishment" Momo said as Irene walks towards her..
"Look at me" Irene said as she touch Momo's chin and look into her eyes..
Irene is reading her Mind.. capturing everything inside her mind and what is happening that day.. while Rosé there is being aware that still there is a slight image of Mina as her friend.. she already prepared herself to make sure Irene believe in her..

"You.. should be more careful.. why did you do that? You fell in love with that human?" Irene asked as Momo look at her
"No.. I just wanted to help.. and I was wrong.. I am clumsy I use my power infront of them" Momo said.
"Rosé... is the girl aware about Momo?" Irene look at Rosé
"She.. knows that Momo is taken away by her friend to take care off her broken arms.." Rosé said
"She didn't asked more?" Irene asked as she look into Momo's Mind again..
She saw that Mina is left in confusion by Momo..
"No.. she didn't asked.. but The driver is confused that how he broke all the truck machine.. her friend try to convince the driver.. but the driver still ask for explanation" Rosé said
"Then how is the driver now?" Irene asked as she looks at Lisa now who is standing beside Rosé
"He is fine.. he doesn't care about it anymore.. he just go back to work.. cause she payback all the cost for repairment" Lisa said looking at Momo..

"So what should I do now?" Irene look at Momo.. she walks around Momo..
"She didn't cause huge mistake.." Rosé said as Irene stops and look at Rosé
"Hmmm okay.. I will just give you a warning.. with a light punishment.. Momo" Irene said
"You gonna serve kingdom for a while.. helping our guard.. guarding me here" Irene continue as Rosé felt relieve..
"Rosé.. she is yours..take her" Irene said as Irene walks away..
"Lucky you" Rosé said as she pulled Momo away from Irene place..

____________________________________

A week passed...
But Mina still didn't hear any news about Momo..
Her life be so flat.. wake up.. school and training.. she is so done with all of that.. and she always push herself in training with her power and her strength.. thinking she should be stronger.. she has to be ready for the worst news...
Now she is at the gym.. she punches the punching bag with her palm.. and her arms.. she doesn't even care that she has left bruises on her arms....
Even until she can't felt her hand anymore..
The punching sounds heard nonstop.. until midnight.. no one can't stop her for doing that.. she is stuborn.. and she get back to her quite self..
"Its enough, punching the bag until you broke your arm..won't make her comeback" Jennie grabs her hand as Mina looks at Jennie wanted to punch her face..

"Shut up" Mina said as she continue.. again Jennie grabs her hand.. pulling her hard and Jennie wraps her arm tight on Mina's waist.. their face is so close as Mina startled.. that Jennie dare to touch her like that..
"You want me to stop you by force?" Jennie asked as Mina just look at her..
"If she didn't comeback.. you still have me.. Mina" Jennie said as she cupped her hand on Mina cheeks... then she lean closer to Mina and wanted to kiss her.. Mina stopped for a while.. until their nose touched each other.. Mina pushed Jennie away and a hard slap lands on her cheeks..

"She will comeback" Mina said as Jennie hold her cheeks..
"This is harsh" Jennie said as Mina walks away and grabs her towel..
"No one.. can change my heart that easy" Mina said as she left Jennie there..
"Thats how to stop her? But shit she slap me so hard" Jennie mumbles herself..

Meanwhile at the eternity..

Momo is wandering around the kingdom doing her duty.. it has been a week and she still live without her memories of Mina..but she felt something strange about it.. and from Rosé same as Jennie.. Momo felt Rosé has something with her.. because she forgot her feelings to Mina..
She saw Rosé is outside her room.. and she walks to her..
"Who are you really.. you are helping me right?" Momo straight forward to her question
"You just need to do your job.. don't question me" Rosé said
"But why you look so familiar to me" Momo said as she walks closer to Rosé
"What?" Rosé asked as Momo looks into Rosé eyes
"I felt I know you before this.. or someone who looks like you.. or someone.. who has same aura as you" Momo said as Rosé giggled
"Just go and do your duty" Rosé said as she walks away but Momo grabs her hand and pull her closer..

She looks deep inside Rosé's eyes..
"I need to make sure of something.. if you keeping things from me" Momo said as she wanted to touch Rosé cheeks...but Rosé grabs her hand
"You don't want me to slap you right? You better stay.. and show your behavior well.. you know who I am..don't you dare to play with me.. Hirai.." Rosé said as she turn away and laughed...
She heard everything happened in the earth.. she heard Mina's conversation with Jennie.. even she can't hear Jennie's voice.. she heard Mina's and she just know it immediately what is happening now..
"Seems like our position is upside down, look at these two confused heart.. being in dilemma.. hmmmpphh" Rosé Mumbles herself and shook her head..
She is quick witted.. that she knows Jennie is her partner and Momo's is Mina..
The two is just confused cause Mina and her are twin that has the same aura.. that will confused them so much..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤