Lime

Third Person's POV

Rosé left them both in their room.. with Jihyo following her.. then a silence build inside the room.. its dark.. its not clear.. but Mina's eyes is so bright.. that the only things Momo look for.. only things Momo can see..
5 minutes.. until she will forget about Mina... she never want it.. but she will do this for the sake of Mina..
"5 minutes?" Mina mumble as Momo holds Mina's cheeks and connect their forehead..she close her eyes.. as she really don't wanna to leave Mina in this situation..
"I hate the time now" Momo said as Mina hugs her tight..
"Don't miss me.. let me be the one who miss you..its just for a while.. I won't stay inside your mind.. but let me.. make you stay inside my mind..until I see you again" Mina said as a tear fall from her cheeks
"I am sorry" Momo said as Mina shook her head
"I am the one who should said it.. you protected me.. and now you gonna do it again..I hate myself..for doing this to you" Mina cried as Momo wipe away her tears..

"Stop crying.. stop thinking like that.. I protected you.. I will always.. but now.. protect me... stay here.. until I come back.. listen to Jihyo.. and please.. be fine.. for me" Momo said as Mina nodded..
Momo lean towards Mina and kiss her.. she hates to know that she have to let her go.. she have to forget her.. even just for a while.. the kiss.. they even don't wanna stop.. they hate the time now.. for ticking to fast..
"Please... comeback.. and be okay for me" Mina said in a tears
"I will.. comeback and give you all my love again.. I will.. until forever" Momo said

__________________________________

"Whats you purpose for doing this?" Jihyo asked Rosé
"Protect Mina" Rosé said
"Why her?" Jihyo asked
"Momo.. life is on my hand.. now.. and Mina's is on yours.. I just need us to cooperate well.." Rosé said
"I still don't understand whyyy.. you are so protective to Mina.. the New one.. that you should have bring to Eternity and destroy her" Jihyo said
"Because she is the only person I have now" Rosé said
"And... after I take Momo there.. and Meet Laura.. take Mina away.. don't let them Meet each other until the morning.. I will come early.. after I come to take Momo.. Mina is your responsibility.. also.... tell your friend about this.. and ask the to shut up if they know me or see me here before.. act like you guys don't know me.. " Rosé said as she walks to the room again

"Times up, Momo lets go" Rosé said as Momo wanted to leave.. but Mina is holding onto her arms.. she really doesn't want to let go..
"I will be fine" Momo said as Mina slowly let her girlfriend go..
"Mina.. I trust Jihyo for leading you about things you haven't understand.. you can asked her and Jihyo will be the one who is responsible to take care of you.. and Momo... will be my responsibility now.. I promise you.. everything gonna be alright" Rosé said as she taps her sister shoulder and go..

Mina's eyes stick to Momo.. in her everysteps she takes.. its hard for her.. she thought she is being selfish.. to let Momo go like that.. but its for their sake.. she can't do anything else..

__________________________________

"Chaeng.. Sana... Tzuyu.. I need you to stay with Mina.. take her home and sleep there for tonight.. Mina will tell you what happened.. go now" Jihyo ordered as they go back to Mina's house..
And on her way.. Mina told them what happened..
Also Jihyo told the rest of the friend in that house about what happened..
They do as Jihyo and Rosé said..
Waiting Momo to comeback aftet Rosé erase her memories about Mina..

_____________________________________

Rosé take Momo to Eternity by the secret way to get in the kingdom..
"How can you know this way" Momo asked as Rosé look at her..
"If you want to survive.. just shut up or else we get caught" Rosé said as she pulled Momo .. walking faster inside the castle and go to Laura's room..
Rosé brags in the room... seeing Laura sitting on the couch..
"Mom" Rosé called her as Laura look at Momo..
"You must be Momo" Laura said as Momo Bow.
"My honor to meet you, Laura" Momo said as Laura walks towards her..

"I will just erase.. the memories of Mina in your head..and the rest.. you will still have it.. you will only remember you save a innocent girl who is your friend in the school nothing more invlove.. also.. you will not remember any relation about Mina..until Irene make her decision about you" Laura said
"Sure.. I will do anything.. just please keep Mina save for now" Momo said as Laura Nodded
"My Rosie.. is clever one.. she will take care of it.. I believe in her.. just believe in her.. she will help you until her limit" Laura said as Momo look at Rosé
"Okay" Momo said as Laura place her hand on Momo's forehead..

"Close your eyes.. I will begin" Laura said as Momo closer her eyes..
She imagine Mina's beautiful face and smile.. for last time before she forgot about her.. tears come off from her eyes..Laura start to erase Her memories as.. Momo just stay still.. until she fell on Rosé's arm.. being unconcious..
"She will awake.. in minutes.. and take her back.." Laura said to Rosé as she nodded..

After Momo open her eyes.. she looks at Rosé..
"What are you doing to me?" Momo asked as Rosé giggled
"Nothing.. you remember you have to come here tomorrow.. i will take you here tommorrow.. for what you did" Rosé said as she pulled Momo out the castle and take Momo's home..
____________________________________

A knock of the door heard as Jihyo open the door..
"Why are you guys haven't sleep" Momo asked as her friend look at her
"I know.. I have to go to eternity tomorrow.. don't be worried.. I can take care of it" Momo said as she walks to her room as if nothing happened.. while Jihyo can read her mind.. and she really forget about Mina.. none of her thought has Mina inside it..
"She really don't remember Mina now.." Jihyo said as Jeongyeon nodded
"Good.. lets see tomorrow.." Nayeon said as they get back their room..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤