Ube

Third Person's POV

"Why? You jealous?" Rosé ask Momo who feels so mad now.. without knowing the fact they are sister.. Momo thought Rosé is her enemy for Mina..
"Don't try me" Momo said as she let go Mina hands and  walks towards Rosé who is fearless.. Momo hand full oh her burning jealousy of electric..
"Don't go near her" Momo said as she wanted to try her power to Rosé who they said nothing works with her..exactly like her mom's and Mina's power..
But Mina run to Rosé when that happened.. protecting Rosé.. even she knows Rosé will be okay.. but she is not okay.. Momo shocks Mina intentionally.. as Rosé push Momo away..
"Agh" Mina shout as Momo stops and look at Rosé
"Are you crazy?" Rosé look at Momo as Momo wanted to walks toward Mina..who felt hurt because of Momo.. Mina forget that its only Momo can hurt her.. cause Momo is the key of Mina's Lock..

"Are you okay?" Rosé asked Mina as she nodded
"Mina" Momo looks at her girl.
"Stop being so childish and fight... thats not funny.. Rosie.. go back" Mina said as she walks to Momo..
"Okay.. I will see you later" Rosé said  while Mina grabs Momo arms wanted to pulling her away..
"I hope there is no next time" Momo said as Mina pulled her hard
"Stop it" Momo get startled as the strength of her girl who is mad..
While Rosé just smirk at how cute the couple..and left them..

Mina enter Momo's car as she felt her lower tummy is hurt because of before..
She just try to endure it.. but momo knows it.. she felt bad about that..
"I am sorry Mina.. I don't mean to" Momo rush to her home..
"Don't be so stupid.. me and Rosé just a...hmmm friend.. why you got jealous so easily?" Mina asked
"Friend? What if she had a bad intention.. Irene might ask her to do something to you.." Momo said as they arrive at the home
"Don't think like that.. I Can't take care of Rosé.."  Mina said as she held her lower tummy as Momo lift her up bridal style and rush inside in a flash.. asking for Chaeng
"Chaeyoung"  Momo shout as she let Mina lie on the couch..

Chaeng run towards them as the other member followed..
"What happend?" Chaeng asked as Momo told everything to Jihyo in her mind
"Heal her" Momo asked Chaeng as Chaeng heal Mina's wound..
"Stupid" Jihyo said as Momo sighed
"I am sorry okay?" Momo said to Jihyo
"And now.. you just reveal ... Mina's weakness to her.. what if  Irene knows it? Control youself Momo.. this can get worse"  Jihyo said as Momo throw herself on the couch and held her head..

"Thanks Chaeng" Mina said as she walks to Momo who felt so bad because of her jealousy is controlling her
"Its fine.. I will take care of Rosé.. its okay.. I hope nothing bad will happend"  Mina said as she sit beside Momo
"Momo.. its okay.. don't feel bad.. I am okay" Mina said as Momo looks at her
"I felt useless.. I wanted to protect you but I hurt you" Momo said as one by one the member left the two lovey dovey one..

"Don't be jealous to her.. she is not your rival" Mina smile a tease to Momo as Momo grabs Mina's by her waist and pulled her to sit on her lap in a flash..
"Are you sure?" Momi asked as Mina cupped her hand on her lovers cheeks
"Yes"  Mina said as Momo smile looking at her loves one being so deep in love with her..
"Why she is not my rival.. give me one reason"  Momo asked as Mina lean down and grabs Momo's neck.. sealing their lips while sitting on Momo's lap..
Being so intimate.. Momo could help herself about the feelings Mina's gave her..
She is so hungry for her touch.. and she gets what she wanted..the kiss is so soft and sweet.. she felt she is in the heavenn.. she doesn'r want it to be end..pulling Mina closer to her..
But a little disappointment  for Momo when Mina pull off and  stops that feelings..
"The reason.. is... I love you" Mina said as Momo freeze looking into the lips of the girl who just said that words..
Mina never said that.. its so rare of her..
Until now again its felt like a dream.. Mina told her.. the words she wanted to hear so much..a smirk frowned on her Lips..
As she felt so happy that she want to have Mina all her life.. forever..
She lift Mina's up and run to her rooms..
Throwing her on her bed.. being burning in a lust....
But Mina push suddenly slightly pushed her away..
"Its still so bright... and Not now.. Babe"  Mina said as Momo hold herself and her hormones..

"Oh gosh.." Momo whines but she is just so obey with Mina's words..
"Next time.. you should send me home"  Mina said bitting her lips
"Don't seduce me Mina.. or I won't send you home" Momo giggled as Mina kiss Momo's cheeks
"Did you get seduced by me?"  Mina asked
"You don't have to ask.."  Momo said as she walks Mina down stairs.. while Jihyo is at the kitchen..

"MOMO CLEAR YOUR MIND.. OH GOSH.. I HATE THIS" Jihyo said as Momo laughed
"Oh sorry, sis"  Momo said as Mina looking at them confused
"I can't live here anymore.. when you guys mind is just annoying me.. I need holy water" Jihyo said as Mina's giggled
"You will get used to it Jihyo.. you even can hear Me and Sana.. also Jeong and Nayeon Mind.." Tzuyu said teasing the leader
"Oh gosh stop.. I need to go to the church"  Jihyo said as all of them laughed..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤