Red

Third Person's POV

Mina felt someone touch her cheeks..she smiles and open her eyes.. she saw Momo is with her.. she is here already.. she smile at her in her morning again..
"You sleep well" Momo mumble as Mina hugs her tight suddenly..
She misses the girl so much..
"I miss you" Mina said as she grips hard on Momo
"But you know.. you won't see me anymore" suddenly Momo said that as Mina break off the hugs.. Momo looks at Mina differently.. as Mina get off from the bed..
"Finally I found you" suddenly she saw a girl standing at the corner of the room..
She looks like a kingdom person..
"And I found her... who can destroy you.. but you can't destroy her" the girl said.. as she saw Jihyo and Tzuyu come in pulling in Rosé who is already unconcious..
"And this is your sister.. who betray me.. you think I will spare your live?" The girl said as Mina look at Momo who is walking towards her..

"Momo.. no.. its me" Mina shout asking Momo to remember her but thats not work..
"I can't control you.. but I can control her" The girl said
"You better give up" the girl continue as Momo now is infront of Mina.. her hand is reaching's Mina necks
"Only way.. is you stop her by fighting her" The girl said as Mina felt a choke from Momo hand
"Before she kill you" The girl said as Mina grabs Momo hand..
"M..omo... babyyyy" Mina shout as Momo didn't stop.. and suddenly Mina felt the electric shock from Momo and .....

Mina thrown herself awake from that nightmare..
She looks at around the room and she saw nothing.. she sighed and held her head.. she is so worried and.. again can't stop blaming herself now.. making her drown into saddness and dilemma.. she is sweating all over her pajama.. she gets up and change her clothes.. thinking about what she dreamt about.. what is it mean.. she can't go back to sleep..
She walks downstairs and walk to the kitchen..

She took a bottle of cold water and take a seat on the dinning table.. gulping on the cold water.. looking around the empty room.. she was in blank.. she couldn't deny more.. she is lonely.. she used to love that feelings.. but now its killing her every seconds..
She look at the bottle she gulp on.. but suddenly she felt a hand touch her shoulder..
"Can't sleep?" Sana asked as she sit beside Mina and looking at the girl..
"Just a nightmare" Mina said and smile at Sana..
"Momo.. she is though girl.. she will be okay.. she have her way.. she will comeback soon.. believe me Mina" Sana said as she pat the younger one..
"I know.. I just... felt useless.. I caused this" Mina said as Sana shook her head
"Its no one fault.. don't blame yourself" Sana said as Mina smile at her..Sana suddenly get up from her seat and open her arm..
"I know you need this" Sana said as Mina get up and throw herself to hugs Sana..

"Whatever happened.. remember.. we are still here for you.. Mina.. we are your family.. if you have something to ask and need help.. we will be the first person to stand in first line for you... so don't always think you are alone or blaming yourself.." Sana said as she strokes the younger hair..
"You are our sister.. not a stranger.. we do all this because we love you.. also Momo too.. you know it" Sana continue as Mina nodded..
"You should go back to sleep" Sana said as Mina smile at her

From a distance.. Mina can see Tzuyu walking towards them..
"Babe.. why you awake" Tzuyu asked
"No.. just wanted to have drink" Sana said as Sana pat Mina head and smile at her
"Good night.. go back sleep" Sana said as she walks away from the younger and back to her girlfriend..

___________________________________

The morning has come.. Jihyo and the other have prepare the breakfast.. and Jihyo go to check on Mina.. she thought she haven't awake.. cause she can't sleep last night.. but she have knocks for a while with no answer.. she brags in.. but she can't see Mina in the room.. she run downstairs immediately and tell her friend..
"Sana.. where is Mina? She is not in her room" Jihyo said panicked as suddenly Jihyo heard someone is comming..
"She is with me" Jennie walks to them..
Jihyo turn to look at Mina who looks at them..
Jihyo run to Mina and check on her..
"You okay?" Jihyo ask as she take Mina's palm.. its bruising
"What did you do?" Jihyo look at Jennie as Tzuyu stand up from her seat..
"Its not her fault.. I asked her to train me" Mina said as she walks away and take a seat on the dinning table..

"Let me cure it" Chaeng came to her side and hold Mina's hand.
Jihyo stare at Jennie while Chaeng cure Mina's bruises..
Jihyo is reading Jennie's mind... and yes Jennie is not lying...
Mina asked her to meet and train her physically.. and she works herself too hard..
"You should stop her.. when she did it too much" Jihyo said
"She needs something can make her feel better.. I can't stop her until she stops her own" Jennie said
"Let it go.. lets join the breakfast.. as a thanks for taking care of our Mina" Jihyo said

"You guys said you will let me be around of you guys and help to train Mina.. but you guys still worried I will hurt her" Jennie said as everyone look at her
"Because we just know you" Sana said
"Its fine.. she won't hurt me" Mina said as she continue her meal
"If she has evil thought.. I already known it.. we are just startled that Mina is not at her room this morning" Jihyo said..
"I am fine don't be worried" Mina said as all off them have their breakfast before go to school..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤