Viridian

🔞🔞🔞🔞

Third Person's POV

Mina run her hand to Momo's face.. touching and feeling every single of her curves.. she wanted to memorize it.. with her soft touch on Momo's skin..she learn every single edges of her girl..
"I am sorry.. I let you felt this all alone" Momo said as she helds Mina's hand and kiss it..
"It okay as long as you are here already.. " Mina smile
Momo carress her girl's cheeks.. connected their forehead.. she close her eyes.. felt how close she is with her whole life.. her everything..
"I won't leave you again" Momo said as Mina grabs her nape.. touching their lips.. again.. Momo slowly run her hand on her girl bare skin..even she can felt some change in Mina.. she doesn't ruin this moment..the moment that she have been waiting for so long time..
"Baby.." Momo look at Mina as the younger hummed..
"You sure?" Momo asked again as Mina nodded..

Momo starts to pulling off her clothes... while Mina bit her lips seeing her sexy girlfriend..throwing away the clothes..
"You like what you see?" Momo asked as she grabs Mina's waist and lift her turn to lie on the bed..
An immediate kiss felt around the younger skin..sweet and soft touch felt by her.. making her let out a soft moan of pleasure..
"I miss you so much" Momo unstable breathing that hit on Mina's skin.. making her goes crazy.. Her hand run over the older skin.. feeling each other touch.. thats so addicting for her..

"I miss you more.. ahhh" Mina said as Momo bit Mina's ear teasing the girl that drown deep because of her love touch..
"You... are... mine... no one can't have you except me" Momo look deep into Mina's eyes
"Only yours" Mina answer with a strong impatient pulled connected their lips again..
Momo let go the younger's sweet lips and trail down on her jaw line..
Kissing her down the neck.. her collar bones...
While Mina's tighten her grips on their bed sheets.. feel so aroused by her girlfriend touch..
The older hand runs on the firm and bare chest of Mina..
"Hmmmphh" Mina moaned as she grips on Momo's hand..
"You are so beautiful" Momo said as she squeeze the younger's mound..
"Ahhh" Mina arch her back feeling so in pleasure because of Momo's touch..

Momo run her naughty hand down Mina's thigh... looking at her girlfriend..who is panting.. her heart beats so fast.. Momo can felt it.. Mina is frustrated by Momo's touch..
Momo slowly spread away the younger legs..
"Momo ah" Mina called her impatient girlfriend..
Momo grabs Mina's thigh and suddenly Mina felt a sweet touch on her spot..
"Ahhhh Momo" she cries in a pleasure..
Momo grabs Mina's hand while tasting her girl friend..

Mina moans heard by the rooms.. making Momo goes crazy.. she insert her tongue inside the younger without warning
"Aahhhhh babeee....nghh" Mina grips on her pillow hard as Momo start to run her tongue faster in Mina's.
"Ahhh Yes...Momo ah" Mina screams as Momo stops and claims back the younger lips..blocking her moaned.. as suddenly Mina's felt Momo's runs her fingers on her sweet spot..
She slowly get inside her... as Mina grabs Momo's shoulder hard..her jaw dropped as she looks at Momo feeling that pleasure she gaves her..
"Ahhhh... hmm babeee" Mina cries in pleasure..
"You are so sweet" Momo said as she start to move her fingers.. pumping inside out the younger.
"Ahhh ohh my god" Mina groaned..
"You are so tight babe" Momo said as Momo get faster..
"Ahh yes.. Momo ahhh" Mina slowly go in a rythme with Momo..
"Oh gosh.. you make me crazy" Momo said as she goes faster..

"Ahhh yaaa... oh my... Momo ahh" Mina begss for her as she felt her body is reacts on how good Momo touch her...
Both of them so drown in love.. they don't even wanna lose each other again.. they are connected with each other... no one can change it.. thats what they believe...
"You are my everything.. I won't let anyone hurt you" Momo said as Mina's grip on her shoulder thighten feeling so much pleasure Momo give her..
"Nghhh Momo ahhh.. I love you" Mina scream as she  felt her body start to jolt.. Momo hugs her girls tight as she connected they lips together..
Spending the night making love until they lose their breath..
Until the dark turn into light.. they don't stop exploring each other.. like they just can't stop... paying all the time.. they had lost..

"What time is it?" Mina mumbles with her eyes closed
"5 AM" Momo said as Mina hugs her girlfriend tight with their blanket covering their naked body in the cold of the dawn..
"I think we will skipp the class" Mina said as Momo play with Mina's hair..
"Just sleep.. we can go tomorrow" Momo said as she kiss Mina's forehead
"You don't leave me again right?" Mina asked open her eyes look at Momo
"No.. I won't" Momo said as she hugs her girlfriend tight and pat her to sleep..
"Lets sleep" Momo said as Mina slowly   fall asleep on her girlfriend arms..

____________________________________

The breakfast was ready.. but all of them just confused why.. Mina doesn't come out from her room.. they gonna be late to school.. but Jihyo knows..
"Where is Mina?" Sana asked as she wanted to go go upstairs and wake the girl up.. but Jihyo just done prepare another plate of breakfast and grab Sana's hand to stop her..
"Let them sleep" Jihyo said as everyone look at her..
"Them?" Sana look at the two empty chair with the breakfast serves..
"They will have a breakfast together.. and just let them skip the class today.. they miss each other too much" Jihyo said
"Seriously? Momo is back?" Nayeon gets up and get excited..
"Yes she is back" Jihyo said
"Gosh.. why you just told us.. when?" Dahyun asked
"Last night.. midnight.. and I have to get holy water the whole night" Jihyo giggled as Tzuyu laughed..
"Oh gosh.. thats why" Jeong giggled..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤