Emerald

Third Person's POV

Jennie look at Rosé until she couldn't blink.. her heart is pounding so hard..Rosé is just only one person who can make her freeze like a statue.. her aura is stronger than Mina's.. Jennie was confused because of that.. what this is mean..
"Jennie Kim" Rosé called her name and look at Jennie's eyes..
"What is the reason you came here.. without any report?" Rosé asked as Jennie smile
"Its Mina.. but I think.. I was wrong.." Jennie said
"Why? You should report the reason you came here.. if its not important.. go back.. I will let you go.. and don't make fuss to eternity" Rosé said and she wanted to walk away but Jennie stop her.. she grabs Rosé hand..
"Wait" Jennie said and Rosé look at her hand which is wrap on her wrist
"Who are you? Why.. you and Mina.. has same aura.. and thats make me goes insane.." Jennie said as Rosé panic..

'No... don't tell me.. its her... my future half?' Rosé thought as she realize Jennie felt something with her.. and she can't hear Jennie voice from distances.. Jennie is her weakness..
"Let me go.. you should be more respectful to The Dame of Eternity" Rosé said as Jennie let her go.. and suddenly Bow
"I am sorry" Jennie said
"Its fine.. I will let you go.. the Queen didn't know this.." Rosé said
"So please go back and don't make fuss here" Rosé said to protect her sister but she knows.. she make herself danger.. cause Jennie soon will realize its her.. cause their story about to start..

________________________________

Momo pulled Mina inside the class and go to their table.. getting ready to start the class together.. but Momo saw Jihyo standing in front of the windows looking at the school gate..
Momo then walks to Jihyo with Mina follow..
"I think.. she came here not for Mina" Jihyo said
"Who? Rosé or Jennie?" Momo asked  as Jihyo smile
"Both" Jihyo said as she already saw this happend in the early morning..
"What do you mean?" Momo curious
"I am not sure yet.. later I will try to figure it out from Jennie's mind.. but what I saw is.. Rosé came for Jennie and Jennie doesn't want Rosé gone from her sight" Jihyo said
"What that supposed to mean?" Mina asked
"Give me sometime.. till can read Jennie's Mind" Jihyo said

They go back their seat as the lesson start..
Like usual.. Momo can't concentrate cause Mina is beside her.. she can't get enough of her girl.. even Mina already aware that Momo can't stop staring at her.. making her being shy and her cheeks always goes red.. she knows she is deeply in love with her half.. she can't deny her feelings..
Momo slowly snatch Mina's hand and hold her hand.. Mina look at Momo and smile.. it was a happiest things for her.. remembering she has someone who will always  be with her now.. she used to hate it so much.. she used to love her self when she is alone.. but When she saw a pure eyes looking deep into her eyes.. showing how much that person adore and love her.. giving her the feelings she never felt..
*Teacher knock the table*
"Momo.. Mina..are you in a starring contest class?" The teacher said as Mina stop Looking at her girlfriend..
laughs and Giggled heard around the classroom as Mina's face turm redder..

"Yaa.. are you guys serious? You guys always together and still don't get enough for staring each other like that" Jihyo tease Momo as Momo got embarrased..
"They are just in love, you haven't felt it.. you will be like that too later" Tzuyu said as they walking to the cafeteria together
"Thats serious.. cause you can't control it" Jeong said as Nayeon slap her arms..
They laughed along the way to cafeteria.. and then Jihyo look at The new couple.. Momo is Linger on Mina and they look at each other giggling.. being full in love in their action..
And yes.. She already saw this..
She feels happy to see her friends smiling and laughing together..

Until...
They enter the cafeteria.. and Jennie was there.. sitting alone at the table.. having her lunch.. a bit different feelings..
Jihyo try to walk closer to her and read her mind..
'The Dame of Eternity? Is someone from kingdom have that unusual aura? And.. why she is just a bit familiar.. her presences just like Mina.. but stronger than her' Jennie thought and Jennie turn to Look at Mina..
Mina look at her and for the first time.. Jennie look away.. and focus on her lunch..

"Its not Mina" Jihyo said suddenly when they are having their lunch.. making them stop eating..
"What do you mean?" Momo asked as Jihyo look at Jennie..who is looking out the windows while having her meal...
"She is in a confusion.. cause she felt the same aura come from Mina and Rosé.. but she felts Rosé's aura is stronger" Jihyo said
"So you are saying that.. her other half is The Dame of Eternity?" Momo asked
"Jennie herself haven't fix her mind in that.. cause.. she has different thought now.. she is confused.. about how Mina and Rosé has the similar aura.. or that aura is because Rosé is a kingdom people" Jihyo said as in that moment..
Mina calm herself and stay alert about what Rosé told her.. not to tell her identity to anyone for now.. its hard for her.. to lie... but she wanted to keep her Sister protected too.. thats the only way..
"You mean.. she almost conclude that Mina is someone who connected to the kingdom or Rosé?" Sana asked
"Maybe.." Jihyo said as they look at Mina
"You said..  you felt so comftable being with Rosé, right? Did she told you something about your identity?" Momo asked Mina as Mina look at her girlfriend hesitate.. and she just couldn't tell them now..its dangerous
"No.. she never told me about my identity.. cause she even question me about my identity" Mina said..feeling bad to lie to them but.. she just kept her promise..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤