White

Third Person's POV

After Rosé left.. Mina back to her soft comfortable bed.. lying on it and looking up her empty ceiling.. she slowly understand what is happening.. but she still so unfamiliar with everything in her now.. her power.. people around her.. and the Eternity Kingdom things.. it makes she thinks of it every night.. how could she be the Noble blood so suddenly.. and its so hard to keep it from her friend and people around her now..
Especially Momo..

*something hit on her room windows*

Mina startled.. and she immediately get.. up she thought it was Rosé who haven't left.. but when she walks towards the windows and look down there.. she saw Momo waving at her..
Mina open the window and look at Momo..
"What are you doing here.. at this late?" Mina asked as Momo put her finger on her lips
"Ssssssttttt.. let me get in your room.. back away I will run up there" Momo said as Mina take a step back..

Suddenly Momo run like a flash and stop infront of her..
Momo eyes automatically fixed on Mina's beautiful orbs.. checking on her girl.. and she smile in a relief.. seeing Mina is okay..she reaches Mina's cheek with her cold hands.. and kiss the girl she really miss..even just be apart for hours.. Momo can't hold herself not seeing Mina by her side..
Mina grabs Momo's hand with her forehead touch each other..
Still her eyes is close.. she can't lie that she miss her girl too.. she really makes her in love with the lighting girl..
"Why you.. come here.. its late" Mina mumbles as Momo close the windows ... and she scanned through Mina's room..
"Is someone come here before?" Momo ask Mina as Mina confused how can Momo know..

"No.. no one" Mina hesitate as she sit on the edge of her bed looking at Momo who is standing near the window..
"You can tell me.. Jihyo is not here" Momo said
"Really Momo.. its no one" Mina insist as Momo walks towards her girl and hold her hand..join her sitting on the bed.
"Jihyo told me.. she saw something about you" Momo said as she looks at Mina's soft hand she is holding onto..
Being somehow worried that someone might harm Mina..

"What is it?" Mina asked as Momo turn to look at the curious girl..
"She said.. Rosé come here again.. to see you.." Momo said
"What did she want from you? Is she threating you?" Momo asked as Mina shook her head
"She is kind hearted girl.. don't think like that" Mina said
"So she is really here?" Momo asked
"Hmm.. she told me more about Eternity.. cause I am curious.." Mina said
"If she came again.. call me.. I will be here.." Momo said as Mina giggled
"Its fine.. I can take care of her" Mina said confidently

"But.." Momo wanted to argue again but Mina look at her and Momo suddenly just stop and doesn't want to start fighting.. seeing how pure is the girl infront of her..her eyes is so tempting.. Momo turn it to a soft jelly if Mina looks at her like that..
"So are you worried? I am fine.. as you see" Mina said as Momo nodded
"Yeah.. just.. I wanna protect what is mine.. I don't want you to get hurt" Momo said as Mina pulled her girlfriend to lie on the bed and cuddling together..

"I am fine Momoring" Mina said as she hugs Momo tightly... sleeping in her arms.. she feels so calm.. her mind is so ease.. and Momo is just so comftable for her.. and by that she realize that only Momo can make her feel this way.. only Momo who can make her felt so calm and peace..
"Are you sleeping? You have alot of penguin plushie here.. I envy them" Momo Mumbles as Mina is slowly getting sleepy..
"Why you envy the plushie?" Mina mumbles
"Cause you hugs them everynight.. when I am not here" Momo said as Mina tighten her grips on Momo..
"Lets sleep.. good night" Momo said as she strokes her girl hair.. and pat her to sleep..

____________________________________

Until the morning come.. the younger one still sleeping soundly in Momo's arm.. and Momo didn't spend all her night for sleeping.. she watch her girl sleep.. and ptotect her.. until the alarm ring.. making Mina' slowly open her eyes.. stretching her arms but then she realize.. Momo still with her.. Momo turn off the alarm and look at Mina..
"Morning" Momo said as Mina smile at her..
"You wake up earlier?" Mina asked
"Yeah.. just sleep for 2 hours maybe.." she said
"Why? You can't sleep again? Becausr of me?" Mina asked as she get up and sit on her bed..
"No.. just.. I can't waste my time.. not to look at you.. everysecond with you is so precious for me" Momo said as She fixed the younger messy hair..

"Are you really like this sweet person, here?" Mina tease Momo as Momo nodded..
"And we should get prepared to school" Momo said as she gets up..
"Oh yeah.. we will be late.. shouldn't you go home and get you things?" Mina asked
"Mina.. you know I just need 1 minutes to home" Momo said
"And I will come out from this window for now.. later about 20 minutes I will be back.. to pick you up in the front door.." Momo said
"20 minutes? Oh yeah.. you do everything in a flash.. but I need at least 30 minutes" Mina said as Momo giggled
"Okay Princess" Momo walks to the window and open it..
"Close the window.. after I go" Momo said as Mina walks towards her
"Okay..." Mina said as Momo suddenly peck Mina's lips.
"See you in 30 minutes" Momo said and she left..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤