Amber

Third Person's POV

Its the first day of high school.. its a sunny day.. but she never smile.. she hates moving school.. she hates making new friend.. she hates to be in a new situation.. but she have to.. Myoui Mina, a quiet and cold girl from Texas, moving to Seoul because her dad place in that district for his job..

"Have a nice day, Mina.. go get some new friend" Mr.Myoui said to her only girl
While Mina smile to her dad and wave a goodbye..
Then she turn around.. looking at the huge building infront of her..
"I won't have a nice day.. or maybe.. no new friend.. I hate it" she mumbles herself as she started to walk inside the school..

She hates attention.. and thats happen when a beautiful new girl like her join the school.. everyone staring.. the boys.. the girls.. and thats make her annoyed.. she sign loud as she walk through the school full of student..

That loud sign catch someone attention..Jihyo..
She turned to look at Mina.. being startled.. as their eyes meet each other..
Jihyo stop staring at her as she see something in her vision of future..
'Everyone is standing in the position.. with that girl leading them.. her eyes is full of fire and she smirk to see her enemy lose'

Jihyo come back to her sense and look at Mina who is walking away from her.. further and further.. then she tried.. to read her Mind.. again and again but she failed..
"What is it, Jihyo" Sana come with her Girlfriend tagging around
"Shit.. you two.. can you stop making me shocked" Jihyo look at them and taking her stuff from her locker..
"You know my girlfriend can hide well.. and you still startled" Tzuyu said
"Shut up Tzuyu" Jihyo said as Sana hold Jihyo arms
"What did you see?" Sana ask Jihyo
"I am still not sure.." she said
"Thats about the new girl?" Tzuyu asked
"Yeah" Jihyo nodded
"You can read her mind" Sana said
"I can't... I tried.. and its weird.. I can read all you guys mind.. but not her" Jihyo said as she looks at Mina who is searching for the teachers room..

"Where is Momo?" Dahyun come to us  and look at us..
"She will be at the class already.." Sana said
"So lets go" Tzuyu said as she pulled Sana to the class..

While at the class..

Momo is looking out the window.. when the teacher comes in..didn't even distrub her..
"So guys.. you have new friend today.. Mina... come in and introduce yourself" the teacher said..
But Momo still ignore it.. for her that nothing special to have a new student..nothing will change..
But when Mina take a step into the class..

Momo felt her aura and get distract.. its annoy her.. and force her to look at the girl who is standing infront of the class..
"Hi.. I am Mina.. Please take care of me.. Thanks" a short introducing from  Mina.. make Momo stare at the new girl.. not even can blink.. but now she felt something in Mina that attract her so much.. and she can't ignore it..
"Sit beside Momo.. its empty place" the teacher said as Momo for som reason want to protest but she can't..

Until Mina place her bag and sit beside her.. Momo still looking at her..
While Mina get annoyed by that but she just try to ignore Momo..
Momo felt a hot temperature beside her.. and its too much.. its make her sweating for just 5 minutes.. its weird.. cause Momo never felt hot..
She stare at the girl who is focusing on the teacher.. licking the edge of her lips.. waiting for the bell to ring.. her hand is sweating her uniform almost all wet..

*bell ring*

She immediately stand up and open the windows.. let the windy air come in while the other student go out and having a break time..
After she can cool herself back.. Momo look at Mina again.. Mina get up from her seat and walk out the class..

______________________________________

At the canteen, everyone is on one table having a break time.. talking and eating.. while Momo.. being unusual.. she doesn't have appetite and just looking at Mina who is sitting alone there.. thinking that something wrong with her or maybe Mina is just strange for her..

"Momo.. can you stop? I can read what are you thinking.. remember? Stop looking at her like you wanna to kill her..it will scare her to death" Jihyo said making all of them look at Jihyo..
"Jihyo.. you can read me.. how about her? What she is thinking?" Momo curious
"I can't.. " Jihyo said as some of the startled
"What? How? I mean you always can.. to everyone.. why she can't?" Nayeon ask..
"I don't know.. I felt something weird with her too.. I can't read her mind" jihyo said
"And she saw something about her in her vision" Sana said
"What is it?" Momo Asked
"I still can't tell you guys.." Jihyo said
"And for the first time I am sweating because she is so hot" Momo said
"What?" Sana giggled
"Yeah she is hot, I wanna sit with her.. its not like usual hot girl sitting alone" Chae said
"Its not what I mean Chaeng... I am really sweating cause of her body temperature.. and it never happend before" Momo said
"Or are you sick, Momo?" Dahyun asked
"If I am.. Jihyo will know it already" Momo said as they all look at Mina..

"There is something special.. that attract me.. from her.. and I don't know why.. even if I try to stop.. and ignores it.. she keeps distrubing me" Momo said
"Momo.. why don't you try to talk to her?" Jihyo said
"Thats what you saw?" Momo asked
"No..but I have a feelings that something gonna happen with you and her" Jihyo said
"Ohhh.. I know now.. " Sana said
"Maybe... she is your soulmate" Jeong said
"Or Mine" Chae said
"Oh come on Chae" Dahyun said as Sana and Tzuyu Giggled
"Don't do anything for now.. let just see how things happend" Jihyo said..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤