Blush

Third Person's POV

"Someone talk about me?" Momo at the stairs leaning on the rail looking towards the dinning room side.. with a smile on her face.. while everyone freeze and look at Momo appearing infront of them after along time..
Sana gets up immediately from her seat.. and suddenly she cried seeing Momo...
"Yaaa yaa" Momo walks down stairs as Sana run to her and hugs her best friend..
"Yaaaaaa why you just comeback" Sana hit Momo hard as Momo look at Tzuyu signaling her to take her girlfriend away from her..
"I will tell you guys in detail everything.. but when Mina wakes up.." Momo said as Nayeon nodded
"You came back and I immediately can't sleep" Jihyo said as Jeong giggled..

"Sorry.. my bad" Momo giggled as she sit on beside them..
"Thank for the breakfast.. but I will eat it when Mina is awake" Momo said
"Yes I know.. you want to interview me now right?" Jihyo said as she can read Momo's mind..
"Yeah.. you know my question" Momo said
"Why she changes alot, she got skinnier.. pale.. and..." Momo stop as Jihyo grabs her hand

"None of us can't stop her..she is so gloomy.. she works herself too much.. she trained herself for the worst scenario.." Jihyo said
"She always left bruises everyday" Chaeng said
"She can't sleep well" Sana continue
"She had nightmares every night" Jihyo said
"I should have come back sooner" Momo said
"Its not your fault..Momo.. now you are back... we can have our Mina back" Jeong said
"And Jennie is here?" Momo asked them as Jihyo laughed

"Yes, she helps us to trained Mina" Jihyo said
"Why should be her?" Momo asked
"You know why? She can even punch Jennie without thinking and hesitate.. but with us.. she can't.." Tzuyu said
"Is she?" Momo smile
"I told you she really annoyed by Jennie" Jihyo said..

_______________________________

Mina slowly moved her body.. and run her hand on the bed..its hard for her to wake up cause she is so tired.. but she wake up immediately as she can't felt Momo's existance..
She wakes up and she can't see her girlfriend a panic attack felt by her again as she gets up from her bed but when she  throw away her blanket..
She realize she is naked.. she thought its a dream.. again.. but now she knows its not.. she rush to get dress as she run out the room..

"Momoooringgg" she shout as she run downstairs while their friend just about to go to school with Momo sending them out..
Everyone stop looking at Mina who shout so loud..
"Yeah why?" Momo answer as a hard thrown of hugs catched by Momo..
"Why you are awake.." Momo said as her girlfriend hugs her so tight
"I thought it was a dream again.. cause you are not with me" Mina said as Momo looking at her friend getting shy of this clingy girlfriend of her

"Hmmm" Chaeng fake a cough as Mina let Momo go and look at them
"We will go now.. you two can have rest today.. I will told the teacher" Jihyo said as Mina nodded and they left..
Momo holds Mina's hand and pulled her girl back inside the house..
"Why you awake so early.. you don't have enough of sleep" Momo said as she lead her girlfriend to the dinning table..

"I am just afraid... you-" Mina said as Momo locked her lips to the younger..
"I won't again   I promise" Momo sais as she carress Mina's cheeks..
"I won't let you go anywhere too" Mina said.
"Okay.. so lets eat first" Momo said as she take the spoon and ask mina to hold it and start to have their breakfast..

Momo smile widely as she watches her girlfriend has her breakfast..
She is being so glad.. she can come back and see her girlfriend again..
But everything happened in the Eternity.. make her more curious about Rosé's behaviour to her and Mina.. she remember every single things about Mina after she left eternity and she see something weird..
Rosé is so strict with everything in the Eternity cause she is the dame of Eternity.. but why suddenly she hides Mina from The Queen and help her to get out the mess I made..

Except that.. also Momo just realize that Rosé has something same with Mina.. they both has same aura.. one same power.. thats why Momo won't know what is inside their head..
"Why you daydream?" Mina asked as Mina done with the dish washing..while Momo look at Mina..she smile at her girlfriend
"Just so many things running inside my head" Momo said as she brush her hand to Mina's soft cheeks..
Mina held her hand and smile...
"You can share it with me" Mina said as she walks closer to Momo..
Momo immediately open her arms and hugs her girlfriend..
"I just curious about something" Momo said leaning her chin on Mina's shoulder..while the younger hugs her tight..

"What is it?" Mina asked
"Who is Rosé?" Momo asked her back as Mina got startled with that sudden random question.. she break off the hugs and look at Momo'e eyes..
"Rosé? She is The Dame of Eternity." Mina casually answer as Momo smile and help the younger cheeks.. seeing how cute is her girlfriend..
"Mina ya.. I realize it.. you and her.. has something.. I am not jealous about it anymore.. just you two really similiar.. if you don't mind to share.. you can tell me" Momo said but Mina just look at her hesitate..
"Afraid that Jihyo can read my mind about that?" Momo continue as she saw her confused girlfriend..
Mina just Nodded at her as Momo smile at her
"Mina.. its fine.. I can told Jihyo to keep it for us" Momo said as Mina again hesitate...cause she remember what Rosé asked her to..
"Rosé didn't threatening you right?" Momo asked as Mina shook her head
"She... she is someone related to my life in Eternity.." Mina said
"Your sister?" Momo question make Mina startled how quick witted is her girl friend about it..
"Yes" Mina said Momo smile at her
"Thats why.. you two look smiliar" Momo said..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤