Jade

Third Person's POV

Jihyo is hearing everyone's Mind also Momo's she knows what happened and her dream.. is not a dream.. its her vision..
"Guys" Jihyo said as everyone stop their activity.. as their hear a sound of glass breaking..
"Its happening" Jihyo said as she run to upstairs towards Momo's Room
"Chaeng" Jihyo asked Chaeng to rush with her as they get in the room..

Jihyo saw Momo is hagging on the wall.. while Mina is on the bed with her hand hagged and she freeze.. because of shocked..
"MINA  STOP" Jihyo shout as Mina looks at Jihyo and Jihyo run to grabs Mina hand .. Momo felt down to the ground immediately..
Then Chaeng run to Momo..
"What is happening" Mina asked as Chaeng is checking on Momo..
"Oh damn she is so strong" Momo laughed as Chaeng treat her wound..

"And here we are" Tzuyu join in as Sana smile.
"So its true" Sana said as Mina look at everyone while Jihyo is holding her hand
"What?" Mina look at them
"Who are you? Where are you from?" Jihyo asked as Mina suddenly get more confused... looking at them in a confusion..
"What? I am Mina.. I am from Texas just move here.. you guys know that.." Mina said as she pulled away from Jihyo's gripped she walks to Momo..

"You okay?" Mina asked as she get closer to Momo.. but Tzuyu stops her..
"Don't get close to her" Tzuyu said
"Tzuyu its fine" Momo said asked Mina saw Chaeng ..how can she heals Momo wound in a seconds..
"Hey how can you do that?" Mina asked as Jihyo walks to her.
"Mina... we will explain... " Jihyo said.
"But seriously.. what is just happening?" Mina asked as Momo gets up..
"Its fine.. I think I should call your dad" Momo said

"Why? I am not dreaming or being crazy right?" Mina said as Momo walks to her..
"Borrow me your phone... I will tell your dad... you gonna stay a night here"  Momo said as she grabs Mina and take her phone but suddenly Mina get little mad and push Momo away... again Momo get push to the book shelf and broke it..
"Oh no" Tzuyu run to held the book shelf..
"Mina stop!!!" Jihyo grabs her hand again as Mina suddenly get scared by herself.. what just she did..

"Damn it.. she is so strong..more than you Tzuyu" Momo said
"Momo its not time for joking" Sana said as Chaeng again check on Momo
"Listen.. what happened here.. I will explain in a details.. and Mina.. you have to calm down.. or else you gonna break everything here and hurt Momo or one of us again.. Momo is right we gonna tell your dad.. and we will explain.. it will be a long night" Jihyo said..

_____________________________________

Everyone is joining in Momo's room.. while Mina give Momo her phone..
Jihyo stay with Mina..and calm her down.. cause she know Mina still can't control what she has.. everyone even in a confused.. how can Mina doesn't know she is like them..
"Hello.. evening.. Mr. Myoui.. this Momo.. Mina fall a sleep at our house.. so I just want to tell you.. don't be worried... I promise you" Momo said as she hung up the phone..

"And now tell me.. what is happening here.. " Mina said as she sounds mad
"Hey.. calm down baby" Chaeng walks to Mina but Momo run to her in a flash and hold Chaeng
"Don't touch her" Momo said
"Chaeng.. Momo" Jihyo rolled her eyes as they both stop glaring at each other..
"So.. I think we will start the story again.." Jihyo said as patting Mina
"Mina.. you should hear us carefully.. and please calm yourself down.." Jihyo said as Mina nodded..

"So everyone is here.. where should I start?" Jihyo look at everyone.. as Momo smile..
"You can start from not touching my girl" Momo said as Jihyo let Mina go
"Your girl?" Mina look at Momo
"Oh don't start anything else.. let me explain first.." Jihyo said as Mina look at Jihyo..
"You might think we are here weird or something.. but we are not.. because we are from Eternity World.. human might called us a supernatural human or kind of that.. thats why we are different" Jihyo said as Mina look at every person in the room.. the 8 of them..
"Mina.. sorry I lied to you.. we are not from earth" Momo said as Mina held her head
"No.. this must be dream right?" Mina said as Momo walks towards her..
And hold her hand..
"No.. listen.. we will explain.. this is not a dream" Momo said but suddenly Mina push Momo away
"Don't..." Mina said as she saw Momo get push hard further from her.. she looks at her hand
"Mina... calm down.. I told you.. you have to control your move now.. until you can control it" Mina look at Jihyo
"Control what?" Mina asked
" thats why you should listen to our story" Jihyo said as Mina nodded..letting go her stubborness and let Jihyo explain..

"There is an Eternity world in the other side of earth.. people of eternity.. have their own power.. and the citizen there were divide into three... The Noble Blood.. The Half Noble and The commoners.. we have slow aging time.. three times slower than a human in the earth.. and we have a variety of power.. its sound unbelievable for you maybe.. but this is us Mina.. we are from Eternity.. we came here because we wanted to learn about earth and being interested in humans world.. trying to live natural.. not supernatural.. " Jihyo said as Mina looks at them in disbelief..

"So now.. whats wrong with me?" Mina asked in curious as Jihyo smile
"The night is still long.. the story haven't ended" Jihyo said..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤