Teal

Third Person's POV

Momo.. a girl who never wake up earlier for school.. cause she just need 3 seconds to prepare because of her power.. but now.. she wake up earlier.. she rushes to Mina's home.. waiting infront of her house leaning againt her car.. looking up the windows of Mina's room.. waiting for her to run down the stairs and wanted to go to school.. so she can take her to school..

But when Mr.Myoui open up the gate.. Momo greet him.. with a morning smile.. Mr. Myoui Knows how her daughter is in love..and the girl infront of her will makes her daughter happy..
"Good morning, sir" Momo said
"Morning, Momo.." he said as Momo walks towards him
"Can I take Mina to school?" Momo asked as Mr. Myoui Giggles
"Of course.. just wait till she is ready.. come.. get in" Mr. Myoui lead Momo in.. walk her inside the house...

While Mina.. she has no idea Momo is here.. she just take her bag and fix her hair.. running down the stairs..
"Dad.. I am ready...lets..-" Mina shout as she stops as soon as she saw Momo walking in the door.. with her dad..
"You ready? Your girl will take you there, And I will go to hospital.. have a nice day.. baby" Mr. Myoui said as she hugs Mina and kiss her daughter then he left the two girls there...

They stare at each other.. smiling at each other.. Mina just surprise at How Momo treat her.. she is so sweet.. and Mina can't deny the feeling she is so into Momo..she is so comftable with her.. she needs someone like her to be with her..
"Lets go.. you can stare at me along the time at school" Mina said teasing the girl who only has an eye for her..
"Thats not even enough for me" Momo said as Mina run to her girl and wrap her hand around Momo..

They go to school together.. while Momo drive her school.. she realize that smile she crave from Mina.. is not there.. Mina just look out the windows being somehow gloomy..
"Mina" Momo reach Mina's hand as Mina turn to look at her..
"Yess?" Mina answer as Mina intertwine their hand together..
"Something wrong?" Momo asked as Mina smile and shook her head..
But Momo know there is something wrong..
Momo stops the car as soon as they arrived at school..
But when Mina put off her seatbelt.. Momo stops her from going out the car..

"Mina.. you wanna tell me something?" Momo asked as Mina looks at her.. her eyes were different.. a confusion and a fear is inside the orbs.. Momo can see how different is it..
"I ask dad.. about me" Mina said as Momo put her hand on Mina's cheeks.. her thumbs carresing the girl's soft cheek.. looking into her eyes..
"He said.. I am not his biological daughter.. Mom already has me when they are together"  Mina said
"And.. actually I am alone here.. from years ago.. I even don't know myself.. and I don't know who to ask" Mina said as Momo could see a lil tears on her eyes..
"Ssshhh.. baby.. you have me.. you have your dad... you have us.. you are not alone.. you don't know yourself..but I know.. and we gonna learn about you together.. its okay.." Momo said as she hugs Mina and calm her down..

*knock*

Someonw knock on the car windows as they break off the hug.. Momo check on the person and open the car window
"Aren't going to get in the class?"  Chaeng said as Momo get out followed by Mina and their friend is waiting for them in the school gate..
Momo grabs Mina's hand tight as she doesn't want to lose her..
"Its okay.. remember What we told you.. focus" Momo whisper to the girl..
Mina Looks at Momo with her eyes asking Momo not to leave her or let her alone..

She is different now.. she used to be alone.. she wanted to be alone.. but now she is afraid.. she even afraid with herself.. she doesn't even know who she is..
In the other side..
Jihyo who is walking behind the two new couple..
Saw something flashing in her vision..
'Momo linger to Mina.. with their smile and laughter.. their eyes shine a happiness and love together..' Jihyo back to her sense as she is now so sure.. Mina and Momo is a match..
They are soulmate.. she smile looking at Momo who finally found her girl..
"What is it, Jihyo.. you saw something right?" Sana ask Jihyo as she saw Jihyo who is smiling alone..

"Yes.. not a bad things.. its so beautiful..its make me happy now" Jihyo said as she stare at the couple
"Mina and Momo?" Sana asked as Momo heard her friend mentioning her name and she turn her head looking at them..
"What?" Momo asked as Mina look at Jihyo too.. Jihyo just smile at them
"Something beautiful is gonna happened" Jihyo said as Momo looks at Mina..
"What is it?" Mina asked
"I will keep that for myself first.. the class gonna start.. lets get in" Jihyo said as Momo pulled her girl inside classroom and sit on their seat..

____________________________________

Its the time to go home.. Mina was waiting for Momo infront of the gate.. cause Momo is called by the teacher for her conseling schedule..
She sit on the bench near the gate but suddenly.. a pair of hands wraps on her shoulder..
"Sharon" Mina turn to look at the voice who called her..
"Rosie?" Mina said as Rosé put her finger on her lips..
Rosé then sit beside her sister..
"Why are you here?" Mina asked
"I can't stand to hear you saying that you are alone.. I am here.. I hear you Sharon.. Mom.. will hear you too.. I am sorry I can't stay here for you.. but sister.. don't forget you have me.. you can ask me anything.. I have been looking for you for years.. its make me mad I can't be here with you.. if you need something.. you can just call me.. I will be here" Rosé said as she saw Momo is looking at them.. with her eyes burning..

Rosé immediately get up..
"Sis.. I will get going" Rosé said as Mina gets of and Rosé send a tight hugs to her sister.. but little that she knows.. Momo is burning with a jealous fire.. looking at them..
Suddenly Momo walks towards them fast and pulled Rosé away..
"Don't touch her" Momo grabs Mina as she stare at Rosé..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤

Are the angel just fell down? :')