Chapter eight (edited)

Start from the beginning

"She came in the half year, reason unknown. Her sur name, unknown. Her parents, unknown. What do we know about her?Nothing except her name & age. It's strange as we got record of everyone in the school, from a bully to nerd, everyone but not her. It's just so strange"
He said and sighed.

Then the practice match started. Both the team had strong players.

Team A- Yui, Hoseok, Seokjin, Taemin, Yoongi and Jungkook.

Team B- Rui, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Kyrule and Arol.

It was team A who had to do the service and Jungkook was the one to serve. The teacher whistled and Jungkook served the ball. Yui was confident about Jungkook serves and she had seen but so she besided not to cover the back of her head. But the ball directly hitted the back of her head making her fall and groan.

"Yui, all right?"
Everyone quickly gathered.

"Ya, am alright"
She quickly stood up while her head felt heavy but she choose to ignore the pain.

"Would you play more or quit? "
The PE teacher asked concerned.

"I would like to play"
She smiled slightly and said.

"Jungkook! "
The teacher called out the boy.

"A pure accident"
He innocently said while scratching the back of his head.

"I know it was in purpose"
The PE teacher said and scolded him before assigning him a detention class. The game started again but soon to be distrub as a clerk came and informed the PE teacher that the Principal summorned him in his cabin.

"Continue the game"
He said before leaving with the clerk.

"Now now now"
Namjoon said and smirked while Yui smirked back at him. She knew what was gonna happen next and she was ready for it. The game soon changed into a dodgeball game with a net still at its place. All the player enjoyed the game tho it was not what they were supposed to play. They didn't forgot to add the point. They game soon ended and team A won.

Yui made her way to the to the roof, sitting at the edge and muched onto the chips. Suddenly a little boy of around age six or seven came to her and gave her a letter and a gift. Not to disappoint the kid, she just took the paper and offered him the chips which he gladly took and thanked her. After he left, she opened the letter and gift.

"Hi Yui, this is me Hyun. I hope u remember me.I just wanna tell I still want you. Please come back , please be mine forever. I know I should be saying this all but you know what my conditions were that time.
Your lover,
Hyun. "

Anger built up in her and she tore the letter and threw it away. Then her attention went on the gift,she unwrapped it & saw her & her ex kissing . All the old memories flashed back in her head. Her 1st date with him, her 1st kiss, her 1st love but the worst memories came up too. Tears started to flow down as the emotions took over her.

She separated her picture of their and placed his pic back in the frame and her in her pocket. She threw the frame down from the height and sniffed. Suddenly someone pulled her back by grabbing her shoulder and she fell down on her butt.

<Namjoon pov>
Me and Seokjin made our way to the rooftop to get some some fresh air. The game actually turned out to be fun tho I once got hit on my face. I twisted the knob to only find it locked and later I heard some painful moans and sobs while strange sounds which I was similar too was heard by my ear.

"Someone's getting bullied, physically"
Hyung said as he understood too.

"Shall I break it? "
I asked him , weather I shall break it or run down to get keys from the security office.

"Break"
He said and backed away quickly as I broke the door after few attempts.

"Stay back girls"
Jin hyung said and threatened the group of guy. She quickly backed away and looked innocently back at up.

"I-its not how it looks it"
One of them said while I glared at them making them quickly look down.

"That's all you have got? "
I heard Yui's voice. She was sitting on the floor taking the support of the wall, all beaten.

"Tsk tsk tsk that doesn't even hurt"
She said and bitterly chuckled while she wiped her bleeding nose.

"Shup up you bitch"
One of them snapped at her while she let out a little laugh.

"All of you stop! "
Seokjin hyung snapped at them.

"She tried to get close to Taemin"
A girl said and rolled her eyes.

"Stop already, don't you all remember the rules, no bullying? "
I asked them calmly

"Hyung, take Yui to the nursing roo-"
I was cut of by Yui.

"No need, no need"
She chuckled and stood up.

"They got no power in themselves, shit doesn't even hurt"
She said while she tugged her hand in her pocket and walked away.

" you all, come with us"
I sighed and took them to the office to report the trouble they caused.

___________________

Word count- 1401

Note- the further unedited chapter will have the name Y/n instead of Yui.