♡ Akaashi Keiji ♡

genre: angst
warnings: swearing

things had gotten worse with my health though I'm trying in stitching it back together. im sorry I haven't posted in over a lot of days now now, darling. i wish you could forgive me for such a long pause.

nonetheless, take care and stay safe! thank you for being patient, apologies once again. ♡

Tenma and Akaashi Manga small spoilers

•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦

i loved you in the wrong time. i always had.

•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦

I loved you since Junior High.

"It doesn't matter if you're a 3rd year to me and I'm a 2nd year, L/n-San. I've fallen in love with you deeply. It's okay to reject me, but I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship."

"Ha! Let's see what you got, kid! You got guts!"

"You wanted to say something to me, Keiji?" questioning your rather reluctant raven colored hair lover standing in front of the school's gate with a bag slang around his shoulder, his uniform was slightly crumpled though it wasn't as quite as perceptible in a quick first glance, the sides of his shoes showed quite visible dust around about, though with him walking around the school campus or even hallways, it was possible he was aware of the dust though focused on ignoring the slight filth, not having a brisk care in brushing the dirt off.

His silence aroused the atmosphere - which was gaining its capacity from a thin to a thick level of ambience, feeling a rather dead weight slamming down on your shoulders once you took notice of his lips quivering, showing signs of questionable hesitation, the palm of his hand rushing over to his nape, rubbing it softly as his orbs glued towards the ground,  his rather uncharacteristic behavior struck a small tick of curiosity in your thoughts.

"Keiji? Are you alright? You seem..sad about something.." frowning upon noticing his uncomfortable reticence, your hand reached over to hopefully intertwine his with yours, but he simply pushed back away a bit - causing you your abrupt pause of an attempt in comfort. Confusion welling up around your mind, though you sheepishly showed a small smile of concern, not wanting to make him feel a sudden discomfort around you.

"L/n-San. I want to be direct with you, and I'm apologising in advance because..I really do love you." ending the awkward demeanour surrounding the both of you in quite a solid few minutes every since you've arrived there, you felt a lump appearing in your throat, his tone of voice while stating his words consists of him having to sound quite hurt and pained with his own chosen sentence, you felt a strange emotion, something similar in loosing someone who's played a huge importance.

He took in a deep breath, clenching his fist reluctantly as he grabbed a handkerchief from his pockets, finally having the credence to stare right towards your glistening e/c eyes, his orbs lighting up in a euphoric mess, he always loved the color of yours, he felt a warm butterfly feeling insider his stomach whenever your eyes met in any way possible, he felt safe just by staring at you so passionately. Though he knew he wasn't here to compliment the color of your orbs. He was here for something else. He wasn't ready, and he was aware you aren't either.

"You've been a great lover in everything, L/n-San. A great upperclassman, a role model, a student, a partner, a best friend. But a relationship between the two of us won't and will never work out the way we want them to."

Your mouth agape, nothing escaping, you wanted to believe that your hearing only worsened and those words wasn't the correct things stated. You wanted to rely on the fact everything was a dirty joke that was set up, but all those hopes of assumptions and accusations were quick to shatter once you glanced towards his cheeks, tears falling down his soft features as he took a step forward, inches away from your face as he wipes the water sliding down from your eyelids towards the ground.

"You're aware of the future I want..and the priorities I have. You're on top of that list. But with every requirements I'd have to do, I won't have time for you, I couldn't give you the correct amount of affection even if I wanted to. I'm sorry, but I'm breaking up with you. " he smiled sadly, wiping your tears with the handkerchief he gave you, you wanted to scream and beg for him to say it was all a shitty lie, though he didn't give you a chance to finish in constructing up the correct words, he only sighed softly before turning his back, each step he took only cracked your heart further more.

You didn't wanna break up with him.

And neither did he.

"Keiji, please!" he jolted, but he didn't stop walking, he only continued his journey in leaving you crying. If he ever took a glance back, he would only come running into your arms once again, so he forced himself to block out pour heart breaking yells. Though, he simply raised his hand, his other index finger pointing towards his ring finger, which showed a sliver ring shining once the sun had hit, its reflection shining.

You looked down on the handkerchief he gave you, it was closed and tied. Noticing a circular item inside, you swiftly untied the knot and only fell to the ground with your knees hitting the rough side, hiccups were quick to break out of your nearly never ending sobs of disbelief.

If he wanted to break up.

Why would he give you the same ring he had?

He loved you. And he still does.

But, everything just won't work out.

"She looks quite happy."

"Yes, of course, Tenma." Akaashi looked at you from afar, seeing you with a wideful smile plastered onto your face, he looked back in his hand and noticed his ring, tears welling up in his eyes as he gently took it off his finger, eyes shutting close with a sigh.

"She's happy of course.."

The ring he gave you was replaced with a new one.

In which he knew why.

  "Sugawara is a nice guy after all.."

I've seen more than 1 person in my comment section showing sadness so here's for them and all of you, darlings.

please don't ever change yourself to fit in someone else's qualities. what you have is beautiful, don't let others tell you otherwise.

all they can do is bark and bark. let them be. atleast their full filing their task as animals! :D

you have flaws so what? it doesn't matter, you're still gorgeous/handsome. i love you, and i want the best for you :))

take care and stay safe once again, darling! smile, it looks immaculate on you ♡