Kuroo Tetsurou [Fluff]

hello, really sorry for the shit updates. I should've made it much clearer that I do not have a specific time table in posting. I've been busy with school and saving up for therapy, but here ya go!

I am still quite unsure of his personality in general, but I did attempt my best! Anyway, enough with the babbling, have a nice day and enjoy darling.

-------------------

"Y/n baby, I told you. You dont need to come with, you don't even like crowded places, what's with the sudden change of plans?" Kuroo frowned at you, his expression visibly showing you a hint of curiosity — usually whenever he goes out to meet with his former classmates in Nekoma High School, you didn't come with despite being in the same class as he was. You weren't extroverted like him.

And don't you lie to me, I know you would rather curl up in a ball and think about your existance than to party.

You clicked your tounge, looking towards your side with both eyebrows ceased, glaring at a direction; "Why are you making it sound like it's a bad thing? Do you not want me to meet Kenma and the others too?" you questioned ignorantly, causing the bedhead to sigh before smiling softly at you, a hand placing itself on your shoulder.

"It's not that, I just don't want you to force yourself into something you don't want. You've never, I mean NEVER considered joining in ANY reunion party. It's just strange how you suddenly decided so..sudden?" he stated, unsure by his last words but he did keep his point clear — he didn't mind you tagging along, you had the rights to come but he genuinely was concerned about you.

You didn't wanna go, you admitted that to yourself but you didn't wanna tell Kuroo that. You've just felt quite insecure, Kuroo always liked someone who had the same energy as him, but you don't even have half of his source — he loved you no less, but it still pained your feelings quite often.

"my decision is final, I'm coming with!" you celebrated confidently, holding in the anxiety building up inside your chest, leaving Kuroo to analyse you for a brief moment before nodding reluctantly. "Okay baby, okay."

You just wanted to go home, man.

You didn't expect a high school reunion would be so bold. It resembled more of a club rather than a little get together: with all the disco lights and loud vibrating music covering the whole room, people partying and dancing in the dance floor, some people even accidentally grind against you which caused you to seclude yourself in the farthest corner with no one but yourself.

Staring at a far, you simply calmed yourself despite the loud screaming, music and people vomiting form too much alcohol. You hated this, it was just too much. You weren't a killjoy or a mood killer, this was just too much for someone like you.

Sweat built up your forehead as you began losing your sight, nausea beginning to appear as you slid down the wall, sitting down on the ground with your head hung low. Kuroo was catching up with his former mates after Yamamoto aggressively pulled him away from you. You afterwards excused yourself to get a drink but ended up getting lost in the sea of people. You were too exhausted and dizzy to walk, so you simply sat there on the ground.

"Baby? There you are, I've been looking all over. I thought you left," with all the little strength you had left, you opened your eyes tiredly to see your concerned lover bending down at your eye level, adjusting his glasses a bit and patting you on the head afterwards. "Hi." you shyly greeted, making eye contact with the male.

He chuckled at your pure actions before sighing, frowning in disappointment. "I told you, you didn't have to tag along, I don't mind but look at your state. Why did you force yourself to come anyway? Look at you, you're a mess.." he carried you up and walked towards the couches, placing you down gently before sitting next to you, arms wrapped around your waist.

He stares at your upset expression for a few moments before he decided it was time for his reassurance. "You can tell me anything, baby. I won't judge you." he grins, the same grin he always wore. By this, you glanced at him for a quick moment before it flickered down to your fiddling fingers.

"I'm sorry Tetsurou, I've just been jealous you can confidently go out and do stuff like this. I was just afraid some girl would be bold enough to talk to you and then you would gain feelings for her and then you would leave me and the—" you stopped, tears forming into your eyes as he simply planted a kiss on your forehead.

" Go on, I'm listening. " he hums softly.

"And I just wanted to be liked by your friends because I feel like I'm not good enough for yo—"

"Why would you seek validation from other people when you don't even give validation to yourself?" he cuts you off with a question, staring down at you with a curious look, an eyebrow raiding up in bewilderment.

Your throat grew dry, unable to respond. But he stayed silent, patiently waiting for you to think of an answer that would support your claims. "B..because there's plenty of women out there that are way brtter than me..?" he hums at this, sighing.

"Y/n..baby, stop comparing, okay? And stop wanting to be accepted by other people, if they don't want you then fuck them! I want you! Your friends want you!" he paused and laughs lightly, "besides. Yaku, Lev, Kai, basically everyone in my former volleyball team loves you. They would love to get to know you more."

You stayed quiet in your seat, playing with your fingers but you couldn't ignore the euphoric feeling in your chest, you felt happy, wanted and loved. Kuroo knew exactly what to say and you love him so much for that.

" But right now, let's go home, okay? I'll schedule a hang out with the team soon. Let's relax, just the two of us."

"I love you."

"I love you more, Y/n."