♡ Yaku Morisuke ♡

genre: angst
warnings:

fuck, im so so sorry for not posting for nearly a week now, please forgive me, my excuse is school but even so i must've atleast wrote a chapter in the past week, so im sorry!

i have a few news so let's start with it;

i have an exam coming up soon, and I'll have to review or else i would get disowned ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

but, fortunately, after the exam, I'll have free time! means I have time for my books! thank you for being patient, darling!

•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•

if it takes you to lose me on your happiness. then I'd gladly, set you free.

•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•

"Y/n, please.." Yaku desperately started off, his tone of voice evidently shaking mid-way of echoing through the empty location of the girl's bathroom from the outside, his position of him crossing his arms with his teeth slightly biting the hems of his thumb whilst staring down in the ground, his back making contact with the wall - his heart aching upon hearing his own best companion gagging with her own emotions, a disgusting noise escaping your mouth with a hand holding your hair that was bound to cover your face.

"it's getting harder and harder for me to always listen to you like this. and it pains me even more that I'm fully aware i can't do anything about it." the libero continued miserably, loosing all hope in his own emotions, biting his lower lip; his colored orbs watering clearly, a foot tapping in the ground anxiously as he fixed his standing point once he had noticed your presence right next towards the entrance he was beside on. "please, Y/n. just take the surgery."

"Mori, let me try to confess to him, just one time."

"Y/n.." he weakly called out, shaking his head lightly, he knew it wasn't the correct decision to do, it would only kill you more than it was right at that exact moment. though, despite having awareness he had to place his disagreement on his next few words, he had to choose his statements with hesitation and needed to conclude on being careful among them, if he says one incorrect or simply misunderstood syllables. he would lose you in a bat of an eyelid. so, he plainly forced a small smile.

"okay, Y/n. of course." the male simply responded, his head nodding lightly with his eyes closing along with the evident fraud smile on his face slowly wanted to turn into a frown, though - it took him more than a harsh lip bite and clenching his fist tightly into his uniform polo, his hand placing itself on top of your shoulder in forced agreement after showing he was in no way showing disagreeing in your words, deciding to show reassurance and small hope despite knowing no light was there in your darkness.

"then go and get him." you smiled weakly with a hint of your cheery personality disappearing, as if it ceased to exist and never once make an appearance in the first place. Hugging Yaku tightly as your hands clutched into clothing, placing your forehead on his chest before pulling away, sighing before walking, fasyening your pace in a process of your wide steps across the nearly empty hallways.

Hanahaki was indeed rare.

One of you had it.

One of you will be happy.

And one was bound to finally rest soon.

"Kenma, i like you! Ever since our childhood, I always did, and I will always will!" the setter looked at you with nothing but an unimpressed expression, his blank tranquil stare never once flickering towards another positive emotion, his hands casually inside his red tracksuit, his dyed hair flowing around in the air casually, sakura leaves making its soft entrance in a form of falling down from its original location, the cold and slightly glacial breeze as he gawked at your bended figure;

Your hands spread slightly with a small colored envelop cupped in both your hands tightly, closing your eyes harshly with biting your lower lip in anxiety, your chest thumping like crazy while Yaku watched from a far with his nervousness going up, hoping Kenma would respond with a finalised answer soon enough.

"You could've just said so earlier.." once the setter had stated his words, he pushed aside his back on the ground in a swift movement of grabbing your hips, his arms slithering around your waist smoothly, his eyelids closing down in satisfaction once he had pulled you directly onto his chest, his soft lips making physical contact with yours, causing you to slightly jolt in surprise of the sudden brisk yet blissful actions of him. Though, you could only freeze in spot once he pulled away, his forehead touching yours with a small. smile on his face.

"I love you too.."

"Kenma.. Im so happy.." Yaku smiled excitedly, clapping his hands euphoricly, his laughter wasn't heard form him forcing it to stay silent form where he was currently positioned from, his joy overwhelming his positive radiant emotions.

"I'm happy for you, Y/n."

The libero fell in the floor with a painful cough, the feeling of his throat clutching inside of him with his stomach twisting with an aching pain welling up, his breathing wasn't normal once it turned sharp and heavy, his anatomy hitting the ground, his sweat trrning dry and cold, his figure turning paler than usual, nothing but a pit of his cough escaped and parted his lips apart. Blood spurting out his mouth, but the corner of his lips remained upwards - he was bothered, but he didn't csre at that moment while staring at your happy and loving expressions.

Flowers were next to escape him, the beautiful art of nature carrying along his blood ontop, such gorgeous petals were full of nothing but pure dark red color. His voice couldn't be heard, though he didn't care. Seeing you so lightened, euphoric, excited, teary, and your light ambience already calmed him down despite being in the verge of his death.

"I love you, Y/n."

Hanahaki was indeed rare.

Yaku had it.

You will be happy.

And Yaku was bound to finally rest soon.

hello, darling, I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I'm placing my sole focus on school thougj after exams my focus will be on pure wiring!

how are you today? tell me about your day, its a safe place here, no worries ♡