Oikawa Tōru [Fluff+Small Angst]

I couldn't help it, I love him sm

Which haikyuu character is your fave? And why? Do you feel connected towards them in any way?

Might turn this chap into a book~

RACE AU

♡————

————♡

————♡

"What do you think of the course you'll be riding in, L/n-San?" Kiyoko questions you softly, tucking a hair strand behind her ear as she glances towards where you were - too busy wiping off (not even visible) dirt on your car. She was always present in your races, and you were begins grateful for that. Her partner Tanaka owns a shop for car parts, he often repairs any damages done to your car, and adds any parts if needed.

You wiped down the passenger seat's window and gave it one last look before satisfaction. Finally averting your attention towards Kiyoko, whom was waiting for your reply. "Looks great, lot of turns, so I think I'll have to ride less recklessly this time. But overall, I like it. Might be my favorite one yet." you responded with a smile, looking far ahead and spotting a small portion of the race course. It was huge, but you loved the thrill.

Kiyoko hummed and nodded, agreeing to your words - she too, liked the course you were going to compete on. "Oikawa is competing with you tonight, right?" she asked and adjusted her glasses up. You only nodded as a simple answer.

"Are you sure you can handle him, Y/n? Ever since middle school, he's been partaking with races and has won many times, consecutively even. Other groups are afraid of him too, that's why a few went to a different race competition." Sugawara stated, eyeing you with concern but with apologetic eyes, he doesn't mean to offend you in any way.

Because it was true, Oikawa's reputation for being one of the best riders in Japan had shakened your friends up a bit, but they supported you 100%. Lose or not, they will always be proud of you.

"You're gonna crushed, but do your best anyways. I cancelled my dinosaur movie spree for this." Except this blonde tall ass bean pole. Tsukishima was supportive, just not that visible as the others. But he indeed hoped for your victory. (even if he acts so salty about it.) Kageyana gave him a side eye glare in return, scowling as the blonde raised an eyebrow. But neither spoke after Daichi had given them "the look."

Just as you were about to speak, a car recklessly drove past other people and stopped just right in front of you, nearly giving your companions a heart attack.