Nishinoya Yuu [Fluff]

hello darling! How's your day been? tell me about it if you please!

I'm doing okay myself, birthday was 4 days ago on April 8th and me and my fam had a blast together!

I had so much fun writing this chapter, kept smiling like an idiot each time noya pops up
----------------------

"their totally into you, man! just tell them!" Tanaka nodded as he pats the libero on the back violently, giving him a huge thumbs up and a big o'l smile on his face, confident that Nishinoya's crush would accept the softie's feelings in no time. Which was you, he had feelings for you since 1st year of high school, he was head over heels for you and you were one of his motivations to play volleyball and continue to play this sport.

Nishinoya blushed and frantically waving his hands around, his head shaking, panicking visibly. "no way man! They totally like that Kuroo guy from Nekoma." he mumbles and frowned deeply, upset by his own words but he didn't wanna be home wrecker. Especially since the Nekoma captain was a kind and thoughtful person, Nishinoya didn't wanna do that to someone like that - or anyone in particular.

You and Kuroo had closure. Everyone knew this, you weren't in training camp with them because you weren't a manager. But they did find out you and the bedhead knew each other since middle school, they would often hear you talking to him on the phone almost every time they pass you - and a few Karasuno volleyball member's have assumed you two were dating. Kinoshita, Kageyama, Hinata, Yamaguchi and Ennoshita believed it was the case.

But the rest of the team that wasn't mentioned knew you had feelings for Noya, and naturally was just close with Kuroo. But Nishinoya was too clueless and a bit vulnerable to assume your feelings towards him, so he's basically just torturing himself with the thought of Kuroo and you in a romantic relationship, it bothered him alot, but he tried his best to not show it.

Nishinoya groaned in frustration as Tanaka grumbled, "They don't like that guy, come on! How many times do we have to tell you?" Noya avoided eye contact with the spiker , hope building up inside him. "They likes you, now go be a man and tell thrm! There is a chance they like Kuroo, and peeps do dig emos these days.." Tanaka trailed off to stop and cut himself off after immediately noticicing Nishinoya's dumbfounded face.

"BUTTT I'm sure Y/n-Senpai likes you! Their just friends!" Yet, the libero ignored this and stayed silent, thinking of what to do. Until eventually, he smiled and an idea came to mind, Tanaka growing curious as he waits for Nishinoya to say something.

"RYUU! You just gave me a brilliant plan! I'll tell you everything tomorrow, thank you!" he hugged his bald pal and gave him a thumbs up, a goofy grin before running away happily, an expression of excitement on his face as the spiker couldn't do anything but stare at his best friend.

Yet, Tanaka only smiled in delight, nodding and humming to himself.

"alright! im excited to see what he thought of."

"bro what is this" was the first few words the spiker said once he saw Nishinoya in front of him.

The male was wearing fake piercings since he didn't have any holes to put earrings in, his hair was down and slightly covering one of his eye, a chain necklace with dark eyeshadow underneath his eyes was there. Tanaka despite laughing in the inside still was embarrassed for him.

"what do you think?"

"im falling every class but i know emos don't all look like tha—"

"I know I know! I'm just copying Kuroo-San's bangs, see? And, i wanna look like..a bad boy like him!"

"Yuu—"

"Since I look like this, I don't think I'll confess to them anytime soon.."

"oh-"

"because I'll be confessing today, right now. I've been thinking about what you said yesterday, and im ready!" Tanaka deadpanned as Nishinoya pats him on the shoulder, a look of determination and confidence sparkling inside his eyes as he walks away quickly, the spiker slowly trailing behind him, regretting his life decisions already.

Noya made his way inside the gymnasium, knowing you were there since you were fond of watching their practices. He took a deep breath, gulping and shaking in nervousness. he got alot of weird murmurs and stares earlier - which disappointed him and lowered his confidence, but he didn't wanna back out on this.

He entered, everyone's eyes immediately fell onto him. Tsukishima turning around to laugh with Yamaguchi keeping his in. The 2nd years staring at their ace, also beginning to lose their mind. Daichi and Sugawara just stared in disbelief, shocked at what they were witnessing. The 2 coaches sweat dropped as they watched Asahi walk towards you. Kiyoko covering her face, realising the situation along with Yachi trying to figure out what happened to the man.

You blinked a few times before recognising the male, making you laugh nervously. You looked at Tanaka whom was behind Nishinoya , he only responded with shaking his head and plopping on the ground, defeated somehow.

The male took a feel breath. "I h-have to tell you s-something.." he paused and gulped.

"no pls" Tanaka cuts in but was ignored once the libero sang a melody.

"because tonight will be the night that I will fall for yow!" Noya paused and bowed down on the ground, "I like u! Please go out with me!"

.....

"cool song Noya-Senpai!" Hinata was left at awe - he was the only one actually amazed by the short song his upper-class man sang, and cheered for him loudly. The rest either chuckling and the coaches hiding their faces in the palm of their hands, not wanting to laugh and embarrass their only libero.

"im losing it Yuu! Help me" Tanaka yelled, still plopped down on the ground while crying out of laughter, tears falling down from his eyes as his stomach began to ache.

Nishinoya - despite heating up in embarrassment, ignored the expected reactions and only stayed silent for your answer.

Even though you found the scene rather ridiculous, you appreciated his uh..hard work and smiled at him softly, ruffling his hair. "I like you too, please take care of me." his eyes widened as he fixed his posture, happiness plastered in his face before it transitioned to a face of confusion. "wait, but I thought you liked Kuroo?!"

"Tetsurou? No, of course not. We're just friends."

"H-huh?! I thought you liked emo guys like him?!"

"I like emo style, yeah sure. But I have preferences too."

"WAIT SO WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF?!?!"

------------------

Hi dear! I do not intend to make fun of emos in any way (emos that I have encountered are so sweet! Yall are sweethearts!) If this chapter has offended you, please tell me immediately ^^

I just thought it was a funny chapter to write since I've seen the memes on tiktok about that song Noya sang earlier

And....i do admit I got second hand embarrassment for our libero 😭

My deepest apologuies I've been inactive, I'm suffering from a personal health and mental issue so I really am sorry!