♡ Kuroo Tetsurou ♡

genre: fluff
warnings: none

im actually planning to do a story about Kuroo soon. After I finish Target locked, there's a possibility i would write one for Kuroo or another character. i have a prompth set in mind, so there's a high chance!

what do you think, darling?

Also, I tried using Canon Kuroo! I don't know if I did it right, but I really hope I did!

•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦

you never once
failed to amuse me.

•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦

"How did you even fail this?! Are you dumb, stupid or dumb?!" Yaku scolded with a scowl on his face, eyebrows ceased in agitation before he had decided to roll the thin paper, harshly and placing his force once he had landed a hitmark directly towards the top of your head, his tounge clicking in a way of showing his disappointment from your own grade, he too had done a bit bad but he still managed to pass in a somewhat fine scoring of numbers. But you..you were a different story.

8%

was written largely towards the beggining of your test paper, multiple red circles were visible from practically almost every sentence and questions that were asked physically. The checks you desperately tried to look for went nearly invisible from the countless mistakes you had somehow managed. "Even Lev can do this! And he's a first year!" your smirk turned to a pout, being compared to your underclass man was surely an experience you didn't wanna recover from, though you knew it was meekly impossible for Lev to even pass a single grade. He was already failing his own classes, using him as an example wasn't quite the realistic choice.

Though, if the libero was using the russian male's slight airhead  stupidity, then his decision was captured quite accurately for the very time being. "Science is hard, Mori. Do you have any idea how difficult the lesson he currently have is? It's damn impossible. I doubt you could keep up with my schedules." with a satisfied smirk of your own clapback, the male right infront of you only seemed to deadpan in disbelief, shaking his own head which you felt bewildered at.

"Hey! Why are you looking at me, like I'm some kind of dumb idiot?!" you questioned with a eyebrow irked upwards in its direction, lips slightly puckered along with your expression of showing curiosity and childish playfulness.

"It's because you are! You do realise we're in the same year, we have the same books, we have the same timetables, we have the same school, we have the same lessons, same units, don't you?!" he retorted, his tone of voice slightly raising to prove his dominant point of proving his self statements, your gaze wandering somewhere else before chuckling in small realisation.

"Oh yeah, now I remember."

"How could you forget?! You see me everyday!"

"I do?"

"We're childhood best friends and neighbours, Y/n!"

"Oh yeah, I do. Thanks for reminding me, Mori." you smiled ecstatically, patting your companion on the back with small unknowingly added force, which Yaku only responded with pushing your anatomy away a bit softly, his gaze eyeing you with irritation as he fixes his messed uniform once you had attempted to give him a bear hug. With the male sighing heavily, he extended the paper towards to your direction, your hand snatching it away from his swiftly once had the chance.

"You need a tutor." you choked on your own air, looking at him in flamed disagreement carved inside your shining e/c orbs quite perceptibly, shaking your head in disapproval as your eyebrows ceased in habits of slight stress, a disgusted look appearing in your facial appearance almost immediately thinking of someone teaching you. "no way in hell. The last time I got a tutor, she made me go from 56 to 45 percentage. And I was in primary school. She made me worse," you reasoned, hoping for Yaku to take sympathy on you.

"actually, wasn't that your fault? You pretended to be sick so you wouldn't have to go in her sessions." he rethinks, a teasing expression plastering itself on his appearance whilst watching you quite playfully, a glint of mischief around his eyes whilst you simply rolled yours, hands waving in the air defensively; "I didn't like how she knew Science and I didn't." you justified illogically, which made the volleyball player face palm before an idea planted inside his thoughts.

"I have a friend and teammate who might be able to help you. His name is Kuroo, you heard of him before, didn't you?" you didn't exactly attend the libero's usual club activities and daily practices, you weren't showing interest in that sport Yaku truly did love athletically show, it wasn't a mystery on how you've never grew close his own volleyball team. It's either you were too lazy to meet them, or you just didn't really want to. Either way, both assumptions are quite bold.

"Who's that one?" you asked curiously, counting the number sof teammates he had in the club whilst small inaudible words parted your lips apart whilst they escaped out, Yaku rolling his eyes before holding your wrist with a tight grasp around them, "Kuroo, the one with the black haired bedhead. He's my captain and middle blocker." you didn't budge, instead, you let out a quick groan of showing you were currently miserable. You've heared of Kuroo before, and you didn't exactly thought about him much, but just the thought of someone you didn't know too personally tutoring you, you had already desoiled the idea.

"I don't like him."

"..."

"I would smash though."

"Y/n! We're in the hallways!"

"Y/n, come on, he's waiting!" you felt your knees give out from the moment Yaku had forcefully pulled your figure towards the library doors, your word had began to ache the color of hue red from the sharp grip he had around your hand, your ambience showing nothing but dissatisfaction and boredom, the look in your eyes had displayed the regretful feeling building up inside your emotions already. Not wanting to exactly communicate with someone except for Yaku and Lev.

"Do I have to? Can't we just eat popcorn and watch a movie toge—"

"No." he sternly disapproved, bursting in the destination in one hand movement whilst pulling you a bit more forcibly as his footsteps had grown more silent by seconds passed, you sighing lazily before eyeing a table from a short distance away from where you and Yaku walked. The ravenette perpetual hair, his uniform was neat and tidy with a glasses over the tip of his nose, books were scattered - though it was all tidied up in one designated spot all together. Kuroo was reading a book silently, a small grin of happiness on his lips.

"Here," the middle blocker jolted in surprise, placing down the book in his hands as he removed the eye glass he wore earlier, an irk mark appearing on the side of his forehead annoyingly. "You could've told me a bit more quiet—"

"L/n Y/n, this is Kuroo Tetsurou. Kuroo Tetsurou, this is L/n Y/n." the captain meekly rolled his eyes at his libero befpore standing up from his seat, a smile widening his small grim before nodding in acknowledgement, delight screaming out of his light cheery atmosphere. "Pleasure to meet you," Kuroo smiled before glaring towards Yaku in a sudden transition of personality.

"I'm glad I would teach you. How much do you wanna bet Yaku doesn't know a shit about Science?"

"Hey!"

You eyed the ravenette in interest, a spark lighting up pour colored orbs whilst you gripped the edges of your skirt tightly, staring at Kuroo in awe and amusement, a small smirk forcing the corners of your lips to irk upwards in direction whilst chuckling lowly in amazement, looking at the black haired male and never once looked away.

"I feel like I'm gonna enjoy this."

Hiii! I'm sorry if I keep updating on such late times, darling. My school had given us numerous projects with strick deadlines, and along with my sleeping schedule that needs to be adjusted!

I'll do my best for you though, darling! Have fun and stay safe
🥺❤️