Iwaizumi Hajime [Fluff]

req by: randomnamenottaken

----MALE READER INSERT-----(I had just remembered that Seijoh was not present in any camps that Karasuno was in

----
MALE READER INSERT
-----
(I had just remembered that Seijoh was not present in any camps that Karasuno was in. So we shall pretend they're all here ok oK.)

"Noya, stop messing with L/n!" Sugawara swats the libero's hands away from intertwining with yours as you took a few small steps away from the male, not finding yourself amused with his flirtatious actions. It wasn't because you despised the 2nd year, mostly because you weren't interested.

Iwaizumi, who was standing right beside you. Eyed the shorter male with a certain expression plastered on his face, not finding the moment quite pleasing to witness. He seemed more uncomfortable than you were at that moment.

Nishinoya huffed and sighed heavily, moving his glance towards you. "Sooorryyy.." he drags out and opens his arms wide, indicating he wanted to hug it out. He walks closer towards you, nearly reaching your masculine figure before he was forcibly stopped in his own tracks. A finger to his forehead pushed him away gently, which Noya clicked his tongue and offered a glare.

Just as Iwaizumi wanted to push him away, he too -stopped what he was doing and looked at the new person who just popped in. Silently groaning upon realising more trouble was going to stir.

"Hey, what giv-???" he stopped and hardened his stare, "Oh. Kuroo." The middle blocker gave him his usual grin yet it still hid a small look of mischief and mockery. Kuroo gave a strange look towards the shorter libero and averted his gaze towards you, his eyes softening. "Haven't seen you in awhile. Wanna sit down and talk?" he offers casually, both hands resting on his hips.

You sweat dropped after seeing Noya's agitated expression, and Iwaizumi looked as if he just wanted to run away from his responsibilities as a (rather chaotic) parent figure in the team. Though the spiker gives you a glance and tilts his head in a direction, asking silently if you wanted to escape the tension.

Nodding vigorously, you quietly moved away from Kuroo and Noya - who was clapping back each other's remarks. Which grew small bit of commotion, but who cares, not you obviously.

"Are you alright?" Iwaizumi questioned, eyes only looking at your hand as if he wanted to hold them in a way, but quickly looked back to your face. He didn't wanna look like a creep in your point of view. Simply nodding to his worrisome statement, he decides to not pester you with questions any further, and let's out a breath of air.

He seemed hesitant to what he was going to say, but nonetheless grew the balls to continue. "If..they ever, uhm." he paused, sheepishly glancing towards you with an reluctant look. Iwaizumi froze for a second, admiring how handsome you were up close before gazing somewhere else as he felt his cheeks heat up.