When It's Gone - Part 1

Just for a little info guy's ; I'm happy to announce to you... My Senpais, that Flaws Of Love Is close to being a Complete book, *squeals* , so without any more blah blah bla's,

               H                                
                  E             It          
                    R                   I
                       E                  S

-I don't own Paw Patrol, every cast of the team, it belongs to it's rightful creators/owners ; Spin Master😉

====================
                            /  ฅ'ω'ฅ   /
                               ==================

                                 ••

Rays of golden light enshrouded the entire town of Adventure Bay, expressing a hue of yellow, white and gold, like a piercing glow that came from above, casting a gentle sensation of warmness to the ones that embrace it, followed by the gust of the wind's gentle breeze, making each tree rustle as it passes by, making an unseen contact with it's leaves, a slight chill was felt by the citizen's since it was the month where special holidays are celebrated by them. In a certain aspect of town, two certain pups had decided to stroll around time as they planned, visisting certain venues, strolling and wandering around as if they were overseas foreigners of their hometown.

As the two continued to stroll around, unknowingly, a certain shepperd was struggling to find the right words to say to the female pup, hesitant at his actions, trying to find the right moment to say it, "Chase.... let's go over there!" offered Skye, pointing her paws at the roadside lookout, where a public telescope was located, connected at it's fence, and two benches for the citizens to sit on. The shepperd genuinely smiled, giving a nod towards his mate, "Sure Skye, that sounds fun." gently, he spoke, as the both of them happily walked towards their next destination, walking on their paws through the streets of Adventure Bay waiting for the traffic lights to turn red for them to crossed and for the cars to stop. In a stange turn of even, clouds seemed to slowly appeared in the sky, probably carried by the winter winds, slowly replacing the onces oceanic blue sky into an a cottony scenery, even with all the clouds in the way, beauty was still exposed by it, as beams of light continued to shine through it piercing it's way to make it's appearance.

Skye and Chase finally made it to the road side lookout, flipping in excitement, while the other just simply wagged his tail, as he motioned his eyes towards the cockapoo, who was gazing at the horizon's magnificent oceanic view, she was tiny enough to poke her head through the fences, in just a moment a gentle breeze came pass through them, making both pup's flap, flapping in a wriggling manner, until the wind seemed to have reminded Chase something, looking at his paws and back to Skye again, 'Skye... I'm sorry.... How should I explain it to her? How COULD I tell her, she's so innocent, and kind, this would break her heart.' the shepperd thought, in a sincere manner, as eyes of sympathy continued to stare at the unaware cockapoo, in several seconds later, the shepperd's gaze soon transferred to the mesmerising view of the ocean's dancing waves, creating an unpredictable pattern as it crashes onto one another, competing against each other in a race to reach the driest part of the shoreline.

As the cold winter winds started to pass by again, sending some slight shivers in each of every citizens  spines, including the pups, unnoticeably, white clouds from the sky seemed to started to change color, adding some slight gray ones to the white ones as it slowly decreases the sun's beams of warm and soothing rays of sunlight. Chase continued to stare blankly into space, lost in his  thoughts of processing the outcome of the action his about to execute, unknowingly that someone had been repeatedly calling his name over the past thirty seconds,