Realize : Anthem Of Sorrow

The cresent moon continued to travel at the starry night,as time takes away all the celestial beauty within it,moving towards a certain direction.In a particular part of an unfamiliar area,Chase hid himself behind a nearby bush,expressing a rather worried and concern expression,as he continued to gaze at the dal,who was silently sobbing at his spot,wiping every single drop tear that escaped his eyes.

'Marshall.... Are you... Crying?' thought the shepherd,his previous expression hasn't change one bit,'After all those words I've said to him.. Of course his..' added the shepherd in his thought,not removing his gaze at the dal,sitting at the ocean shore,as he slowly approach him,"M-Marshall?"he called,his voice was a bit timid,but he still continued to walk towards the dal,leaving several tiny prints on the sand,but to his dismay,the dal didn't respond,he was either ignoring him or haven't heard him.Chase moved his gaze at the lower corner of his eyes,as he tries to produce the words he wanted to say,slightly feeling anxious and guilt ridden."M.. Marshall,about what I said,I'm sorry,it didn't came out the way I wanted too,I was just-"

"I wonder how Chase and Skye are doing together?"asked the dal to himself,slowly raising his head to gaze at the celestial starry night,illuminating in his cerulean eyes,like tiny sprites flying around to lighten up the dark sky.The shepperd was caught off guard at the dals sudden sentence,reason for him to stop in his pace,"I knew.... They'd be a perfect couple,hehe,who am I kidding,of course Chase wouldn't feel the same, maybe... It's wong to say Please Love Me Too, because I know the fact that You'll Never Do, hehe. "he chuckled, tears slowly surfaced,makinh it's way out of the dal's eyes,splashing at the sand,leaving tiny damp holes.Marshall put his right paw on his eyes,trying to stop the tears from falling,in this event,he was now sobbing,feeling all sorts of mix emotion within his heart;guilt,grief,sadness,hoplessness, and anger,"I'm sorry,Chase... I'm sorry I've fallen for you... I'm sorry for ruining our friendship over this stupid feelings I have... I'm sorry for breaking our promise... I'm sorry.... For being... me."he said,his cries grew louder in every second,apologizing for the mistake he made,the mistake that he wished he hadn't did, while simultaneously saying I'm sorry,howling and wishing for his pain to fade away,but to his disappointment,the melancholic senstaion in his body seemed to have increase in each second.

The shepperd let out a single drop of tear surfaced through his eyes at the sight of his bestfriend,having an emotional breakdown all on his own,'Marshall...you've been suffering all this time?You've been keeping all this?to yourself? he thought,not realizing that he was now slowly walking towards the dal again,"Marshall,I know you don't want to talk to me,the words I've said,it didn't come out the way I wanted to,but still, please Marshall,can we talk?"he said,convincing the dal,trying to create a small converstaion from the dal,as his paws take him to where the dal was.

Chase could see the dal,scribbling something at the sand,but his eyes couldn't clearly see what it was.The dal still has his head lowered,as he extend his paw finger,writing a certain sentence at the sand,

-It's Better This Way-

Those were the words the dal had written in the sand,his expression was now a completely numb one,as tears continued to shred in his eyes,creating small shallow holes in the sandy ground as they made contact,"I fall inlove.... I fall apart,pretty ironic,isn't,hehe,"he chuckled,as he began to stood up from his spot,slowly walking towards the ocean waves's surface,stopping at the moment he made contact,the ocean was illuminated by the moon's magical golden glow,expressing a scene like an ocean view seen only in fairy tales,catching his lower body fur,making it all damp and wet,but he choose to ignore the shuddering and cold senstaion,in each step he makes,sand scattered underneath the water,making some of it stick to his side,continuing to walk towards the deeper portion of the ocean,the water level increase in each pawstep he take,until he had finally reached the part of the sea where,the water level was right under his neck,allmost all of his body was covered of the oceans embrace,one last step and Marshall well now have no ground to step on anymore.To him,it seemed that the ocean was speaking towards him,telling that it's okay to give up,that it understand his pain,telling him to come closer and it will take away his pain,one step,and it will all be over,the winds whispered to him,swallowing the lump in his throat,the dal raised his head at the sky once again,gazing at the stars before doing the thing the ocean planned for him to do,"It's better this way,"he said,before taking the final step,making his body disappear,as the ocean completely devoured him.

Flaws Of Love | Paw Patrolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें