Perfect Stangers

The weather within Adventure Bay change rather quickly,the air becoming humid,temperature dropping,signs that winter is on it's way,and so does the christmas holidays,citizens could see a small white mist infront of them everytime  they breath,the same goes for the pups that live in town,shivering at the slightly cold winds.The two dalmatian
past many pedestrians walking in the streets and cars driving in random directions.

"So,where do you wanna go first?"Marshall ask,turning his head at his passenger,

"You decide,afterall I am the tourist here and your my welcome pup,"Comet joked,sounding in a noble accent,making both of them burst out laughing while Marshall drives,"Then I expect you pay me later,Sir?"replied Marshall making the other dal alarmed,"Hey,no fair!"he pouted,again producing a postive vibe in the atmosphere,not a single of a tense aura was in the air.

"Jus kidding,anyway,let's see..umm..oh,let's visit Captain Turbo't first,his Adventure Bay's fishermen and marine biologist,"he explained,driving towards the dock,where the sea captain's ship is park,"Wow,a marine biologist,cooool,"

"You bet,he even discovered the legend of the so called merpup,"he added,sounding majestic,"Even cooler...um..what are merpups?"he askes,tilting his head,making Marshall chuckle,"Their like mermaids,but with a pup's body...and Captain Turbo't also discovered the rare giant sea slug..which is mostly pink,and big,and...ticklish,but mostly pink,"he chuckled,soon joined by his passenger.

"He sounds really cool,I can't wait!"he squealed,enthusiasm was in his expression,"You don't have to,cause...we're here."Marshall stated,parking in a certain area,as they both hop out their vehicle and was headed towards the dock where the purple and yellow ship was parked.The captain was sitting on a chair as he wait for the fish to bite his bait,looking from afar he was fishing,unaware that two dalmatians was headed towards him.

"Hey,Captain Turbo't,"greeted Marshall,but this sudden action made the captain jump from his seat,dropping his glasses,suprise at the unexpected company.Marshall helped the captain stand up,bringing his glasses back on him,as the captain put it on,looking at the pups in front of him.

"Sorry Marshall,you sort of,gave me a startle by your sudden suprising sound,"he said in his usual way of talking,until his eyes caught the figure of the other dalmatian,besides Marshall,"My.my,Marshall,care to introduce your canine companion?"he added,making Comet a bit flustered about his way of speaking,Marshall noticed this and chuckled a bit,"Captain this is Comet,Comet this is Captain Turbo't.Comet just recently moved here a few months ago,I was just giving him a tour around town,and we we're wondering if you could show Comet some of the pictures you've taken of the marine life,"

The captain nod,after shaking the black paw of the other dalmatian,"Gladly,I show you a bit of my commemorative collection caught by my common camera,"he explanied as he heads towards the particular room of the flounder,which is the cabbin,where he kept his stuff,after grabbing a photo album full of mysterious creatures that he had taken,he returns to where the two pups we're,all of them wore the same expression excited.

Then so Captain Turbo't shows Marshall and Comet the pictures of his life in the marine world,pictures of group of fishes dancing in elegant mannet,dolphins gliding through the air,whales passing by his diving bell,his bestfriend the walrus and some pictures of certain land animals,with his cousin,Francois

The three continued their little adventure in a simple book,"And this is the picture of the magical mystical merpup,"he explained rather excited,which brought them to a picture of a fish tail,the excitement soon change into a gloomy one,"Which is apparently covered by my thumb,"he mumbled,causing both of the dal to laugh,the other one stealing some glances at the glassed eyed pup in the midst of their laughter.