Sight Of Variance

As the lunar planet travel through the night sky, in each passing hour the night becomes deeper, temperature becomes colder, and crickets are hear everywhere, serving as the melody of the night. The noise from the concert was barely kept to a minimum, as Luke Stars finish his first song,making everyone clap in applause, and shout in excitement, including the pups, some were dancing, some tries to sing along, while others are just watching and cheering, knowing on how lively this event was, is enough to know that Adventure Bay is the place to be. In a certain part of the crowd, a certain someone has been eyeing on the two dalmatians for a while, sighing continuisly at the sight of his former bestfriend, dancing with a different pup.

'We used to do that in friendship day,and at Rubble's mini concert at the lookout,'

He thought,creating another sigh,realizing he was lost in the realm of his mind,a sudden voice brought him back to reality,slowly turning into a loud one.

"Chase?...Chase?....CHASE?!"said the cockappo,slightly rasing her voice for the shepperd to be heard,

Chase shook his head,as he gazed on the pink eyes of his mate,"Wha..what is it Skye?"he asked,a but embarrassed at his actions,

Skye raised an eyebrow,tilting her head,"Chase,are you ok?You been staring into space for sometime now,is something wrong?"she ask,in the midst of all the noise,her voice was in the level of concern,Chase genuinely smiled,at the reaction Skye gave to him,"Don't worry I'm ok,I just need some fresh air,mind if I take a break for a while?",he ask,earning a nod from Skye,as he walks towards an empty bench,where he can still see everyone,including,Skye,Luke,and the two dalmatians,who was still happily dancing in each others presence.Chase turned his attention towards Skye,and noticed that she was now with Everest,along with Zuma and Rocky,who was also yelling and cheering at the singer.

Chase moved his glance towards the two dalmatian again,feeling a nostalgic senstaion of the memory they once shared together,"Why?Why am I bothered so much Marshall?Bothered by the sight I'm seeing,you,with Comet?Why do I have this strange senstaion going on inside of me?"he mumbled,creating a really long sigh.

'Because,you loved him,'

A really low voice,whispered in his mind,catching him off guard at the sudden words,"What?!No?!"he yelled within his thoughts,confused at the sudden words that whispered within his mind,shaking his head,in response to the voice."No!I loved Skye,Marshall is just a brother to me!That's that!"he mumbled again,sounding sternly,gazing at the same spot again,this time,he was now only staring the dal,Marshall,looking at his expression,looking at how happy his friend is to be with someone else,'Marshall,I...'he thought,not realizing that a small smile was forming in his face,his eyes shifting in a gentle manner.

Time continued to travel in the evening of the night,along with the cresent moon,followed by the glistening sparkling stars in each constellation.Several hours have past,after Luke sang all of the song he compose,including Katie's own original song,'Purrfect Friend,' as he roam the stage again,giving his fans some high five,may it be girls or boys,the lucky ones are the only ones who recieved the high five from a talented famous singer.After doing so,he walked back to the center of the stage,"Ok everybody,before we say goodbye,I first would like to thank everyone for coming to this concert,it means so much to me,and thank you Mayor Goodway,for welcoming me again in this humble town of Adventure Bay."he stated,pointing towards the Mayor,earning a gentle wave and a big smile.Luke chuckled a bit,as he moved to the direction of the D.J.,"And let's not forget the whole Paw Patrol!Who are always helping those in need,especially for Rubble.Give it up for the heroes of Adventure Bay!"he yelled,giving the team an applause,the team that help him a couple of times during an emergency occured.