Flaws Are Bound To Be Fixed

The light of day continued to shimmer brightly from the oceanic blue sky onto the grounds of Adventure Bay,  birds chirping in harmony upon the forest and local trees, white cotton clouds hovering the blue heavenly canvas of the azure sky, casting shadows on the ground upon it's brief movement from the sun's beam. Winds from the north blew pass the ocean horizon as it flows upon the city, sending a shivering sensation onto the ones who made contact with it's unseen touch, trees brushing against each other, dancing along with the breezes' whistling rhythm, tranquil was in it's movements.

Meanwhile, at the grassy field of the Paw Patrol's large open yard lies a giant plane, parked just a few kilometers away from the Lookout. Two figures suddenly exited the Lookout doorways, walking towards the direction of the flying vehicle, those two figures were none other than Ryder and Chase, who was wearing his Air Patroler uniform while having a brief yet sensational conversation with each other as they approach the Air Patroler, which will take the shepherd to Barkingburg where his new duty as a royal guardian awaits.

"Make sure you call us from time to time Chase...",

"Of course Ryder, I will... ",

"....and if there's anything you need, well always be here for you."

The shepherd produced a light yet gentle smile, "I know Ryder. ", the spiked haired boy smiled in response before stopping on midway on his tracks, kneeling down at the shepherd's level, pulling his brown friend into an embrace, "I'm really gonna miss you bud.... ", stated the boy, catching Chase off guard before raising his paw onto the boy, "Me too Ryder... I'm gonna miss all of you... ". Several seconds later and the boy turned freed the shepherd from his grasp and stood up.

"Make sure you visit us from time to time, ok?....",

Chase nods, looking up to his leader, "...of course, I will Ryder,", after that the shepherd began turning his head from random directions as if his looking for something or rather someone.

"Is... something wrong Chase?",

Chase shook his head no, "No... nothing Ryder, it's just... have you seen Marshall? I haven't seen him since breakfast.",

Ryder soon find himself scratching his hair, "Now that you mention it... I haven't... but I saw him heading downtown a few hours ago, I guess he went out for a walk. ",

"Oh... I-I see... ", chirped the shepherd, a hint of sadness was in his voice, 'His probably with Comet right now.... of course he is....', he added within his mind releasing a light sigh.

"Just give him some space bud.... I think your departure was too much for him to handle. You and Marshall are best friends after all. So I understand why his not here right now.", explained the spiked hair boy, patting the pup's furry head, earning a nod from the shepherd.

"I understand Ryder...", Chase smiled, the two of them continued to walk towards the back of the plane as it's entrance slowly descended, revealing the inside of the airborne vehicle. "Well then, I better get going Ryder... Don't want to keep the princess waiting...", huffed Chase after taking a deep breath, "Be careful out there Chase.", advised the boy, tapping the shepherd's shoulder while earning a reassuring smile, "Thanks Ryder, I will....",

Ryder nods, "See you later Chase,", baring a heavy heart, he soon began walking away from the plane at a certain distance besides the lookout, where he could still wave goodbye at his friend, baring a melancholic smile with saddened eyes. Chase returned the smile before slowly climbing the entrance of the plane, an image of the dal suddenly flashed through his mind. 'His not even here to say goodbye, his really not coming. I wish I could tell you how much I love you one last time, Marshall, I really do.. I hope your happy, because that alone also makes me happy, although being with you is better but.... I know that's not possible anymore. Hehem, it's better this way.', a single drop of tear suddenly surfaced through his eyes before wiping them dry, recalling a distant memory of him and the dal from the past. Chase was finally on board as the entrance of the plane was starting to rise slowy. 'Goodbye Marshall, till we meet again.', Chase's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a voice from a distant view, yelling his name, turning to confront the voice left his eyes widened in shock, for it was the dal in his mind just now, Marshall, sprinting towards him. "Marshall?", he mumbled, baring a puzzled face, but before he could utter another word, the sight of the dal was instantly block by the plane's giant door, for it was now completely closed shut, cutting the view between him and Marshall.