Sound Of Silence

- Three weeks later -

___________________________________________________________________________

Time has passed rather quickly in the past three weeks,especially for two certain pups,the dally and the shepperd.Their short friendly confrontation a while ago,still echoes in the mind of Chase,realizing on how limited their happy moment was,that soon turned into an unpleasant arguement,to him it was almost like a dream,hoping that they would go back to the way they used to,but sadly it didn't,after that,the dal had become even more distant towards the shepperd.Every time Chase grabs an opportunity to talk to the dal,he would always makes excuses to get him out of the situation,still the shepperd was still persistent,trying his hardest to bring back their friendship,or atleast that's what he thinks he wanted to return,or could it be something else,something that he has been looking for a long time without even realizing it.Finding something that was never lost.Remembering something that was never forgotten.Gazing at a star that never shine,those are the riddles that somehow appeared in the shepperd's mind.

Meanwhile,as the sun continued to shine upon the citizen of Adventure Bay,shifting at a peak where it's rays are still good enough to energize oneself,making everyone delighted by it's presence.Ryder and the rest of the pups are at the sports field,helping the Mayor set up the stage for the arrival of a famous singer,Luke Star.Fixing the missing parts of the chairs,fences,and bleachers,putting up the tarpaulin with a huge picture of the famous singer.

The shepperd was assigned to put up his cones,surrounding the stage to avoid sudden charges of crowds,giviby the singer his own personal space,Rocky was assigned to fix the missing bleachers,using his hammer he did the job effortless,Rubble and Skye were responsible for putting up the tarpaulin and some colored baloons,tying them in each corners of the chairs and bleacher,while the lab and the dal are with Ryder,helping him clean up the pieces of garbages and junk that was lying on the ground,it was either people were irresponsible or the wind blew them to scatter all over the place,still they were still happy to help.

At a distance Mayor Goodway was seen from afar,carrying a metal tray between her hands,as she walks closer,it was noticeable that she was carrying something,something that Rubble would definitely enjoy,"Hey,Ryder,pups,I got these juices and burgers from Mr. Porter's,straight from the oven,just giving our hardworking crew some grub to eat,come on now,don't be shy,why don't you take a break."offered the Mayor,taking a seat at the bleachers,followed by the seven tired workers,wiping their sweat away,as they take their grub,one burger and juice per in each one of them,as they eat their food in delight,especially for the bulldog,who was enjoying his snack the most.

"So,Ryder,how's the stage coming?"Mayor Goodway asked,while petting his pet chicken,Chickelita.

Ryder swallowed his food before answering,"It's coming great,now we just have to clean the pieces of trash and set up Rubble's D.J. setup for the music,"he answered earning a nod from the Mayor,

"Wonderful!!It was nice of you to help Ryder."sincered,she thanked.

Ryder smiled kindly,"No problem,Mayor,it's what we do,we're always happy to help,"the ten year old replied,as the two continued talking,the pups were having a conversation themselves,

"I wonder what Luke Star is going to sing this afternoon?"Rubble ask,a big goofy grin was in his face,the thought of meeting his idol once again.

"Hmm,since the Christmas Holidays are near,so I'm guesing it's about Christmas?"replied Rocky,earning a nod from everyone,