Chasing A Forgotten Flame

A/N : Aahhh... All things must come to an end I guess, may it be good or bad for Time takes the old things away yet gives us new things to treasure at the same time... As what the statement means, Flaws Of Love is close to it's final chapter... with an ending which can be unpredictable and often filled with twist and turns... so I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it my New and Current Readers~(⌒o⌒).....

Some of the comments in Even If It's A Lie :

@ChaseandSkyerox : Can't wait for the next chapter it's so good

@Maxilda_MultiFandoms : Yes! I've been waiting for this story to be updated, thank you, thank you, thank you!

@user49181898 : I'm crying what a great chapter I hope Marshall's and chase finally get to be together but we will have to wait and see can't wait for the next chapter

@SuchlikeSpark : NO WAY!!!!!!! MEMORIES OF ANOTHER STORY IS COMING BACK AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

@Nyzier : I promised myself I wouldn't cry but I did

@ReginaldTaylor6 : I'm so happy a new chapter is out, but I'm sad and angry because..... omg Marshall, Chase both of you are so dumb, just confess your true feelings already before it's too late!!! I really hope Chase and Marshall get together at the end, because I need so Chase and Marshall loving right now!!!😭😭😭😭😭But besides all great chapter, can't wait for the next chapter to come out!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁

@PhilipAguja : can you update soon pls i really love the story i even cried multiple times reading it pls update soon

(。・ω・。)

------------------------------------------------------

....Chase has been assigned to Barkingburg... His leaving Adventure...

After hearing those words from the mix and lab, the dally can't help but froze in his spot, despite his white appearance, his face turned into pale colored expression, eyes widening in shock while his iris depletes in disbelief, slowly averting the gaze of his two friend, shifting his gaze onto the ground before him as a gentle breeze blew passed their furry figures, causing their ears and furs to sway along with it's invisible touch. Pressure started building up in the spotted pup's body as it gradually becomes heavy in each passing second, enduring an unbearable sensation as if his fighting against gravity itself, assuming as if the ground is trying to swallow him whole. Trying his hardest to endure the aching sensation his feeling right now, for numerous emotion had surfaced from his heart at his current situation, yet he didn't know what to feel at all, for everything was too sudden Anger. Sadness. Disbelief. Confusion and Restlessness, those were the emotions which he was having a hard time to choose from.

Despite being loss at words, Marshall still attempts to form neither phrases or sentences in order to respond towards the lab and mix, yet failing at the same time, speechless he was for his given situation, the shepherd was leaving yet he didn't even tell him, baring a tense expression, trying his best to calm his restless mind.

With Marshall's scrambled thoughts and with a face filled with uneasiness, Rocky and Zuma can't help but get worried on how their friend was doing after hearing their statement, so they choose to ask the dal, attempting to figure out why the dal was acting this way, "Hey Marshall, are you ok?", inquired the mix within a concern tone.

The lab then walked closer towards their spotted friend, placing his brown paw onto Marshall's shoulder, "Yeah dude, you suddenly became quiet.", added Zuma, earning a deflated nod from the dal.