Friends

Marshall was walking besides the train tracks that was connected to the Old Trestle Bridge,catching the train's strong gust,making his floppy ears blew through the air as he walks rather calmly or with a rather vacant expression,after that day,the day where the pieces of his heart,scatteres along different places,places and areas that was hard for him to reach,he was broken,emotionally,physically,
mentally.The shepperd really broke his heart,after going through all this,he expects no comfort from the one he loves,even if they did,he would just brush them off,knowing that the shepperd and cockapoo had got together,broke his already-broken heart into millions of pieces,but seeing it with his own eyes was slowly killing him.He heads towards the forest,familiar of the short trail,he walks pass through the forest trees,hearing how it brushes against each other by the gentle breeze,headed towards the edge of a large cliff that has lesser trees,perfect for watching the sun's final rays.

Marshall sat at the edge of the cliff,observing the horizon beneath him along with the sun's scarlet rays of light,shining upon him making his fur look like silver linings,this spot has become fond of him,the relaxing scene sending tranquility to once soul,eased his aching heart and calmed his melancholic mind.Tears started to shed in his eyes,thinking back the nostalgic memories he shared with his best friend,the shepperd,silently howling his sadness through the air,he wanted to scream but he couldn't,he wanted to burst,cry,shout, and shatter apart but...he couldn't.

"Finally,I found it!"

Said a voice from behind,suprising him,as he immediately wipe his tears dry,turning his head to face the sound,he was met face to face with another dalmatian slightly bigger than him,wearing a gray pup pack similar to theirs,a light gray uniform,and glasses,the other dalmatian haven't notice Marshall yet,until he spoke.

"Can I help you?"he ask,even though he didn't feel like talking to someone he still did,his sudden voice made the stranger gasp,as he realize he was not alone,turning his head to where Marshall was as he walks closer,"Oh,sorry I didn't realize someone was already here,hehe"he chuckled awkwardly,looking at the dal in front of him,until something caught his attention,tilting his head,"Were you crying?"he asked,suprising Marshall,wiping the left over tears in his eyes,"No,I'm not."he replied,the pup chuckled again,making Marshall a bit angry,"Well it's good to know that those are tears of joy,"he joked,but unfortunately he didn't made Marshall laugh instead he was becoming more annoyed.

The pup sits beside Marshall only a couple of meters away from him,"It really is beautiful,you could see the horizon above here,the green leafy trees glow like lanters of dusk,I really love it.I've only moved here a couple of weeks ago,and this spot caught my attention,and it recently became my favorite one,I was thinking of doing my stargazing activity here.What's your favorite part here,me is waiting for the celestial scenery to come out."he explained,Marshall was uninterested in this,he feels uncomfortable that a conversation has started,the fact that it was one sided.

Marshall sigh,"Being by myself?Look! I'm not in the mood in talking to someone right now!ok!so please!be quite!" he replied pissed off,making the other dal suprised,guilt was in his face,"Sorry..I didn't mean it that way.I hardly made any friends in this town.You know when I looked into your eyes earlier,I could tell you're going through something painful,and I could tell you're having a hard time,but don't let that get to you,I can tell..you were once a happy and cheerful pup,and you have so much happiness to give."the other dal noted,as he slowly turned around,walking back towards the same trail he took,