Realize : A Lucid Logic

Dusk slowly mades it's way to the afternoon time, forcing the sun to slowly settle down at the ocean's edge, producing scarlet with orange hue beams of light, as it slowly awakes the sleeping planet, the moon. The warm yet gentle sensation of the sweet summer breeze enshrouded the whole area of the City Of Adventure Bay,sending a warm shiver in their spines as they inhaled the relaxing scent of the wind that flows within it. Children are out playing with their kites at the beach, catching the wind's soothing gust, making their toy glide through the air, while others didn't bother doing this certain activites, instead, they took their time enjoying the last rays of lights illuminated by the sun, reflecting in the ocean's dancing waves, creating like a prism of lights, it is indeed a feast for the eyes. Speaking of feast, restaurants had their own way in of taking advantage of the summer season's heat wave, selling cold beverages; milkshake, shakes,milktea, ice-creams, iced tea, and many more.

In a particular area of Adventure Bay, six energetic pups and a boy are out playing in their large yard, some are playing frisbee, catching their toy as it continuesly glides through the air, while some played tag, chasing each others tails out, as the other runs away from the person that was "it",which technically was the shepperd.

"Hah! You can't catch me!" yelled the dal, provoking the shepperd to target him,

Chase create a mischievous grin in his maw, after hearing the challenge of his friend,"Oh yeah?!" he chuckled, now chasing after the dal. Marshall widened his eyes, seeing that the shepperd was now getting closer to him.

"Yikes, but don't try TOO hard!" protested the dal, but to his dismay, Chase ignored him, the shepperd was now only inches apart from poking his side, in the midst of all the chasing, the two hadn't realize that they were headed towards the tug of war toy, before realizing it, Chase attemted to poke the dal's side, but failed, only to be tangled by the toy's elasticity, pulling Marshall along with him, as the two were sandwiched together by the rope, rolling and stumbling along the way.

Finally coming to a stop, the two canines laying on the ground, tied around by their toy, immobilise, facing opposite directions, as their backfur brush against each other, creating a strange yet electrifying sensation at their spines, exchanging body heat in every second, "Told you I got you," said the shepperd in a demeaning tone, earning a playful eye roll from the dal. The two tried to untangle themselves in the toy's grip, but to their dismay, it only made the elasticity tighter, "I always knew friends should stick together, but not literally, hehe." joked the dal, earning a small chuckle from the shepperd, who was also struggling to lighten up the grip. Realizing it was pointless of them to even try, a small familliar pup had made her way towards the two, chuckling at the sight she was seeing.

"You two are close alright," joked the pup, creating a vibe of laughter, as she grabbed the other end of the rope, forcibly pulling it, making the two spin, as they finally escaped the grips of the toy. Somehow, the dal felt a bit dissapointed, knowing that his physical contact with the shepperd has ended, chosing to shrug it off. "Thanks Skye, "said Chase, earning a sweet smile from the little pup, "No problem,"she replied, the dal watched the two as Chase and Skye seemed to have conversed a converstaion with each other, "So.. Umm.. Ryder and I are gonna play with the frisbee, wanna join us?"she asked, expressing a hopeful voice, sparkle filled the shepperd's eyes, as he simultaneously nod, "Would I.. of course, you coming Marshall? he answered, turning his head back towards the dal, "Oh... Uh.. No thanks... I'm going back to the lookout, I'm pretty exhausted anyway," he lied, the truth was that, he didn't want to ruin the perfect moment of the two, as much as it would hurt him, he still pledge to consider others before himself. After hearing the dal's answer,Chase somehow had a face of disappointment, "Oh... Um... Ok, then, see you later, Marshall,"said the shepperd, earning a simple nod and smile from Marshall, walking towards the opposite direction with Skye, as for Marshall, he sighed before standing up, turning his back against the two again, glancing one more time, seeing them smile and laugh from the distance.