closure

everything that happened after the day abby had day dreamed, nearly came true. except for all the fighting between them. spencer and abby had become great friends, soon more. oh and seaver, she tried to kill spencer after he broke up with her. but, he lived to tell the story and to marry abby. eventually, they lived to have one child, gracelynn rose reid. she grew up to be one of the smartest girls in her class, along with the best in ballet. lovely as could be with her long blonde hair and blue eyes, she loved with all her heart, just like her mother.

and spencer, he never regretted a thing. well, except for not making a move with abby earlier that is. he realized that with abby in his life, there was no need to run to drugs for relief, but ran to her when things weren't going right. abby remained his best friend forever.

and for abby, she was never happier. even when there was a rough case, or she wasn't getting along with her sister, she always had spencer.

and yes, abby may have been dreaming. but spencer had always been her best friend since they were five. but didn't become more until twenty years later.

end of story. in the end, they loved each other
forever and always.

a/n:
thank you so much for reading! i know this didn't end how i expected it to, but i hope you enjoyed <3