chapter thirteen

a/n: hi! i just wanted to say thank you for all the love on this story! i love you <3

Abby's POV:

We arrived at Spencer's apartment, pulling into his small garage. Since his apartment is on the second floor, I knew I was going to have to deal with the stairs. Judging by the amount of pain my legs were in, I struggled to even walk to the 20 feet from his garage. 

"Abby are okay?" Spencer could tell I was in pain. 

"No I'm fine." I winced, my legs hurt worse with every step I took. 

"Come here." he held out his arms, walking over to me. Picking me up slowly, making sure not to hurt me, Spencer carried me the rest of the way, up the stairs to his apartment, before laying me down on his bed. 

"Okay, I'm gonna shower." Spencer said, covering me up with a blanket and propping me up with a pillow before pulling off his shirt. I picked up a book from his nightstand, opening it to a random page to read. As I began to read, my phone buzzed. 

*New message from PG My Babygirl*

PG: How are you feeling? We miss Spencer and you at the office.

It had been only a few days since my accident, and I missed work more than anything. Even though spending time with Spencer was nice, I was ready to go back, but I know I'll be out for at least two or three more weeks, per Hotch not letting me come back. 

Abby: Hey babygirl, I'm doing good. My legs are in much pain today. We miss you too and can't wait to come back. We so need to plan another wine night soon at my place with all the BAU baddies

PG: Oh my yes! Come back soon, don't leave us forever. Glad to hear you're doing good, I know you have the best doctor out there. Love you sugar plum!

Abby: He really is the best doctor. Love you more Garcia! 

I sat my phone back down, as Spencer walked out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist and his fluffy hair soaking wet. He walked over to his dressed, grabbing a pair of jeans, throwing them on, as I continued to read. 

"Spence?" I stopped Spencer in his tracks as he walked back over to the bathroom. 

"Yes Abb?" He made his way over to his bed where I was still laying. 

"Oh nothing." Spencer stood next to me, shirtless as his chest was still wet, I pulled him closer to me by his belt loops. 

"Woah! So you do that now?" 

"Do what?" I played dumb.

"Pull me in by my belt loops as your practically eye height with my-" he stopped right there, raising his eyebrows.

"How about I do this, I mean my knees can't do that right now." I reached over sticking my tongue out on his abs, as I attempted to hold in my laughter. Spencer looked down at me, busting out laughing as I did too. After all, Spencer was my full time best friend, part time lover. I did some of the stupidest stuff with him, occasionally pulling pranks on him and just being plain out stupid.

"You are one weird girl Abby Tag." 

"I'm your weird girl. So I guess I'm not that bad." 

"Nope still pretty bad." Spencer walked over to the other side of the bed, crawling over next to me. I nuzzled my head into the crook in his neck as his wet hair fell onto my head. I pulled the blanket over the both of us, before my phone rang again.