chapter thirty-nine

Wedding Day.

Abby's POV:

"Get up! Get up!" Kate jumped on the bed that I was conveniently sleeping in. 

"Ugh you suck." I groaned, pulling off my eye mask and sitting up in the bed. 

"Come on! It's your wedding day!" Garcia walked in, already showered. 

"Yeah, I'm getting married tonight, that doesn't mean I have to be up so early." I got out of bed, walking over to open the blinds, seeing that Spencer's car was here. "Wait Spencer's here?" my face lit up as I ran out of the room, downstairs to see Spencer sitting on the couch.

"Spence!" I ran over to him, nearly tackling him in a hug. 

"I missed you." he smiled, holding me upright. 

"How long have you been here?" I asked, holding onto his shoulders. 

"Long enough to convince Kate to go wake you up." he snickered. 

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready?" I asked, walking into the kitchen. 

"Well, I will in a bit, but I think my mom will help me, and I have the guys." he followed me into the kitchen. 

"Abby! Come on! Let's start getting you ready." I could hear Tara yell from across the house. 

"Ugh." I groaned, sitting on the counter. 

"It'll be okay. Just go get ready, I'm going to head over to Rossi's, meet up with the rest of the crew, and get ready." Spencer walked over, my legs wrapping around his waist. 

"Fine." I rolled my eyes, jumping down from the counter.

"I'll see you in a bit." Spencer pulled me in by my waist, giving me a hug.

"Hey! No kiss?" I pouted. 

"Not until tonight!" he smirked, kissing my forehead, before I walked away. I headed over to the guest bedrooms as Spencer made his way out front to the car. 

"Finally!" JJ said, as I walked in the door. 

"Are you prepared to transform into a bride?" Garcia asked, pulling out a makeup box. 

"Glam me up!" I smiled, sitting down in the chair, positioned in front of my mirror. 

"So", JJ walked over, beginning to prime my face. 

"Are you nervous?" Kate joined us. 

"I guess. I mean now it's like real. Like what happens if I fight with him or we get to a point where we don't want to be together." Kate started on my eye makeup. 

"Well, like any good marriage, you guys will work it out." JJ assured me. 

"And what if he gets to a point where he doesn't want kids?" I asked, beginning to freak out. 

"Come on, you know how bad Spence wants kids." JJ said. 

"I guess. Did marriage change Will?" 

"What do you mean?" JJ grabbed my foundation. 

"Like did he change at all once you guys were married?" 

"Not at all. It was baby fever all the time though." she giggled. 

"Don't worry Abby, it'll be just fine." Kate chimed in, calming me a bit. 

Once JJ and Kate had finished my makeup, I looked in the mirror, falling in love with the look. After that Tara and Garcia moved on to curling my hair. Nothing fancy, just some beach waves. It wasn't like I was trying to impress anyone any way.