Peincess Rival of Prince of Tennis

While we were eating, Eiji and Taka were playing a video game. They were so noisy that I can't even hear my own thoughts.

"You okay?" Oishi asked.

"Yeah, i'm okay" I said with a smile.

"Oi!! Nandayo!!" Eiji complained.

"Eiji lost" Taka said with a thumbs up.

"What are you guys even playing?" I asked.

"Tennis" Eiji said.

"I didn't know that they had tennis games here. What about the other games?" I asked.

"There are games like RPG and racing and killing games. It's fun" Eiji said.

"Can we play this?" I took showed them.

"A zombie killing game. That's kind of gross" Eiji said.

"I'll play with you" Fuji sempai said.

"Eh? Really?" I looked at him.

"Un, it's okay" he said.

Fuji and I played the zombie killing game. He looked calm and like he's not even putting effort in playing. He was relax even when the zombie showed up out of no where.

We were able to reach level 13 in a few span of hours. The level was kind of getting hard every time we move to the next level. But we were able to win each level.

"This is kinda getting more scarier" Eiji said.

"It's not" Fuji and I said together.

"It's like the two of you are enjoying that game" Momo sempai said.

"Yes we are" I said.

"Please be quiet, we are trying to focus" Fuji sempai said.

Fuji and I played the games seriously. We were able to go through a lot of levels and was able to finish the game. Everyone just looked at us as we rejoiced to our victory.

"You guys need dome serious therapy" Eiji said.

"We don't" I said.

"We both know it's just a game. Nothing more" Fuji said calmly.

After planing, we cleaned the room and head back out. We all crashed at my place and we played cards. When it was getting dark, the boys except Ryoma, left my room.

"Quite a company" Ryoma said after everyone had left.

"Well, it's just like the old days. Anyway, why are you still here in my room? Aren't you supposed to be going back to yours?" I asked as I cleaned up the table.

"I'll stay here for a bit. I also wanted to talk to you" Ryoma said.

"Talk about what?" I asked.

"Why did you let them do that you?" Ryoma asked.

"Do what?" I looked at him.

"I mean, everything. Aren't you supposed to be a proper girl?" he said.

"Just because i'm a girl does not mean that I can't be what I am now. I'm just enjoying the vacation and the time away from my family. I never plan on going back though. It's too sickening there. I'm starting to hate it there" I said.

"Well, i'm just worried. But be careful, alright?" Ryoma stood up and walked to the door.

"I will always be careful. Anyway, I never thought you could be so caring" I laughed a little.

"Bye!" Ryoma left the room.

After cleaning, I took a shower and hopped on the bed. I took out my phone and started to look through the games in my phone. When I found an interesting game, I played it. Few hours playing a horror game, I went to sleep feeling a bit scared.