Princess Rivalof Prince of Tennis

I walked to my violin case as if not knowing that Ryoma was there. I picked it up and put it on the table so I can put the violin back properly.

"That was a nice piece" Ryoma said.

"Thank you" I said.

"The roses are nice too" Ryoma said.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"Nothing, just saying" he said than walked away.

I ignored and went back to my table with my violin case. Ryoma was just looking around and doing nothing in particular.

"That was beautiful" Oishi said.

"Thanks, took a while to practice and in the end, I still made it" I said.

"You love the violin, don't you?" Oishi asked.

"Well, I love it a lot. And I think it's a part of my life now" I said.

"What about tennis?" Fuji asked.

"I'll still keep playing" I turned to Fuji.

"For someone who is good in tennis, you should keep playing it" Fuji said.

"I'll be a waste when you have talent and skill for it and you don't use it. What's the point of it?" I said.

"Exactly" Fuji said.

All the time we were talking, Tezuka and Ryoma barley opened their mouths. After the owner made his speech, even though we weren't listening, we clapped our hands and the real party began. People were dancing and talking and was just having a good time.

Ryoma and Momo were having an eating contest. Oishi and Eiji were talking. The other team members were just seated around one big table and just killing time.

For me, I went to the balcony with a glass of champagne and looking at the stars while drinking.

"You seem lonely" Fuji approached me.

"Well, I am not much of a party person" I said looking at him

"Ryoma seems to like you a lot" Fuji said.

"Really? I never thought of that" I said.

"We never saw Ryoma like that. So this is new to us" Fuji sais.

"Always saw him as the kind of guy that is not interested in girls? Well, this is going to be interesting for you guys" I said.

Fuji didn't say anything. He just looked at the open sea. After a few minutes of silence, Fuji went inside.

"I'll be going back inside now" Fuji said.

I was alone outside. I looked at the stars again before I got back inside and finish my champagne.