Princess Rival of Prince of Tennis

We all went downstairs and head to the lower deck tennis courts. When we got there, it was bigger than we imagined. It was wide, neat and brand new. Eiji was jumping for joy and then lied on the ground. He seems to love the place very much.

"I love this place!" Eiji shouted.

"He seems to be having fun" Momo said.

"Eiji loves it because he loves courts that are new and he gets to use it first"Oishi said.

"Well, it's like using a brand new shoes that you just got" I said.

"That's true" Oishi said.

"So, are we going to practice or are we just going to watch Eiji enjoy the place?" Ryoma said.

"Well, maybe. I like to watch Eiji have fun" I said looking at Eiji.

"Well it's making me bored" Ryoma said.

"Eiji! Let's start practicing!" Tezukas voice came from the top of us.

We all turned around and saw Tezuka at the bleachers on the stairs. He looked like a leader for some reasons, and old which makes him look like a trainer or sensei (teacher in japanese).

We all grabbed our tennis rackets and lined up on the court. Tezuka was talking to Inui while looking at us then back to Inui.

"I feel something bad is going to happen" Taka said.

"If it's the Inui juice, then i'm gonna be playing dead" Momo said.

"Come on you guys!Just forget how it taste like. You just drink fast and hold your breath while you drink it" I said.

"That dose not work" Momo said.

"Quiet you egg heads" Kaido hissed.

"Better said than done" Momo said.

"You asking for it spiky?!" Kaido hissed at Momo.

"Are you going to hit me!?" Momo said to Kaido.

"These guys are so dead if they don't shut up" I thought to myself.

"Alright, let's get started" Tezuka said.

Tezuka gave us a partner to train with. He teamed us up and gave us our corresponding court number. I was teamed up with Eiji. Eiji and I were in court four. We started hitting tennis balls.