Princess Rival of Prince of Tennis

After I ate, I directly went to the courts. There, the others were sitting around on the ground. Fuji was standing next to the bench with his racket in his hand. He wiped his face with his towel.

"Fuji" I called out to him. I walked over to the bench and put my bag down on the seat.

"Just in time. I just finished having some laps and sit ups" he said.

"Anyway, I'll be using the ankle weights I have while playing. Don't go easy on me because of that" I said.

"Why would I? Playing with us is nothing for you. But for us, it's hard to keep up" he pointed out.

"Don't worry. I know that there will be a time where you guys will be able to beat me" I smiled cheekily at Fuji.

"What a cute face" he reached out his hand and lunches my cheeks.

"Damn, I forget about his ego for a minute there". I stepped backward a little and rubbed my cheeks. His pinch is really painful. "It hurts" I said in a low voice.

He laughed a little then took three tennis balls from the basket of tennis balls. "Let's play" he said.

When we prepared for the game, the others payed attention to us. They are going to watch our match. As I heard the tennis ball hit the ground, a random thought came in my head. And out of all thoughts, it really had to be that.

Fuji served and I straightened up not hitting the ball back. I looked to the side where everyone was looking and then to Fuji. Their expressions shocked with my sudden action. I walked over to Tezukas with a dead serious face. Even he was shocked to see that.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"I have a request" I said.

"What is it? Are you okay?" Eiji asked.

"Yes. I am. But, I have concerns regarding our opponents. I suggest we should be careful with our actions from now on. You'll never know who is watching" I made it very clear to Tezuka.

He seemed to understand since he nodded once, slightly, to me. "We'll have one match but don't show too much of you skills and strength. We might have been doing that before, but they don't know our full strengths yet" Tezuka said. 

"So, are we still going to practice?" asked Fuji.

I turned around and saw him there with his eyes open. His expression serious. "Yes, but one favor" I looked at him.

-time skip-

"Wasn't that interesting?" asked Oishi.

"Yeah, it was. Anyway, I will never play again" I said.

"What?" Ryoma asked surprised.

"I mean, I'm never playing like that. I fell on my face and missed the ball on purpose. I ain't used to that kind of... Thing.. Losing on purpose" I said.

"Aw... That's okay. You still looked cute out there" Eiji wrapped an arm around my neck and messed up my hair with his other hand.

"And I feel helpless right now. I have never lost a match in my entire tennis life. But that was on purpose, it had to be done for the sake of everyone" I stated that out.

"You will really do anything for the sake of fair tennis, huh?" asked Inui.

"Yes. I don't like it if people cheats. And when I find out that they cheated, they're going to see the hell side of me" I frowned and had this demonic expression on my face.

"Ah- that one" Ryoma looked down.

"What is it Ryoma?" Momo asked.

I turned my head to Ryoma and saw that scared expression on his face. First time I saw this was when I was practicing for a match back in America years ago. My opponent was heard by some of my friends and they told me about it. Cheating, I went rampage and almost destroyed the court because of my anger. Ryoma was there, saw everything that happened.

"Don't worry Ryoma. This time, I'll throw them off the boat or put a tennis ball mark on their face. Might break their skull, but they deserve it" I smirked.

"You are crazy powerful" he exclaimed.

"Well, it takes time to be like this. And I worked hard for it so I deserve it" I grinned at Ryoma.

"Alright, calm down" he looked away. 

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Hopefully I can control myself better than before. I mean, I'm older now so.. yeah.." I wrapped an arm around his. He looked down on me with a shocked expression. "If nothing stupid happens" I grinned at him. I then let go then walked off. 

"Don't I get a hug?" asked Eiji as he walked up next to me. 

We all packed our things then went to my room. They all threw themselves around the place then turned the TV on. As for me, I got cleaned up then got dressed in the bathroom then joined them to watch a movie. 

After a while, some of the boys fell asleep. I put covers on Momo and Eiji since they were cuddled up together like children. Tezuka fell asleep on the couch so I I placed a pillow underneath his head carefully. Then the rest of the boys ended up lying down on the floor and on my bed. Especially Ryoma, looking like he owns the room. 

To give the boys some time to rest and sleep, I picked up my bag and book then head out. I went to the restaurant to have a drink and eat some pasta. I sat next to the window then waited for my order. I took out my phone then played some games on it while waiting. Soon, a figure sat on the chair in front of me on my table. I looked up and saw Ryoga looking at me, his chin resting on his hand. 

"Hi" he smiled. 

"Hello.." I said awkwardly as I stared at him. 

"That was some match earlier. You tripped" he said. 

"Yeah. I was distracted easily with something.." I told him. 

"Hm, with that attitude you'll lose easily" he grinned. 

"I'm not the only in the team. There are also other players that are very good" I told him. 

"Well, I know about that. But you're a rare case. A girl like you can destroy an entire court in tennis. You beat Ryoma, and everyone else in the team. Though, I can see that Fuji makes you feel flustered" he looked at me seriously. "Was he the distraction?" he asked as he eyed me. 

"No.." I frowned at him. 

There was a bit of silence between us. The tension was broken when the waiter came with my order. He placed it on the table then left. I look to Ryoga who was back to smiling at me. This guy also has that sort of ego. How many boys do I have to deal with that has so many ego?

"I'll leave you to eat. I'll see you tomorrow" he said then left. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!! SORRY I UPDATED SO LATE!!! Anyway, I will be editing this book. Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. I will reread everything from chapter 1 and edit it to the last chapter. Anyway, thank you for the ranking and the reads. I never expected for it to come this far. I wrote this book without much hope to be in ranking and with thousand and thousands of read. So thank you soooooooo muuuuuuuuuuch!! I will now be finishing this book soon. 

I also am thinking to have a book 2 for this story. So if you guys want a book 2, pls comment yes or no or message me. You can add in some ideas and thoughts for book 2. 

Again, thank you!!!